Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT was working overtime on her IG stories the last couple of days trying to prove to Tattle she is in fact living her best life. It must really suck to worry so much about what other people think of you.
Her ex vlogging friends posting Galentine pics REALLY got to her. Lol I don't know if her stans still hang around here. But if any of you do, KT doesn't like DMs pointing out how she's not included in the pics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her ex vlogging friends posting Galentine pics REALLY got to her. Lol I don't know if her stans still hang around here. But if any of you do, KT doesn't like DMs pointing out how she's not included in the pics.
“The reality I chose

1709256034594.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So we're now 2 months into 2024 and I thought I'd take a look at BLAB's channel stats and see how they've been faring. Spencer spoke in the channel update about wanting to put more non-Disney content into their vlogs. Did he succeed? Here's how they did in January and February.

Screenshot (105) 1.png

It’s almost a 50-50 split between the Disney and non-Disney content. So yes, Spencer did incorporate more non-Disney stuff into their channel but the number of videos released overall increased. Here's last year's numbers.

Screenshot (105)2.png

Less videos, majority Disney, and about the same number of views. In January 2023 they hit pay dirt with Super Nintendo World opening, hence the spike in views.

We all know that the Disney stuff makes money for them and so they need to keep cranking them out. But is Spencer also planning to continue to keep up and release non-Disney content equally? How long this can last? 17 and 19 videos per month is a lot for them. Last year they hit those numbers only 3 times and those were during the holiday season. They’ve already gone through the old standbys for non-Disney content (Las Vegas, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Malibu, Costco, Target) and some of those twice already. How long until Spencer throws in the towel and pivots the channel back to just Disney?

…..And for shits and giggles here’s Ordinary Adventures numbers so far this year.
Screenshot (108).png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I took a quick look at BLAB's Patreon...70 paid members currently. 70 stans out of 106 thousand + subscribers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It's so nice that BLAB's Patreon subscribers get a nice little 'Hello' once a month from KT & Spence in the form of an automated email stating their credit card has been charged.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Looks like they won't be going to the park today! I'll bet they are terrified of running into him.
Where is that fierce gray toothed Leo and her drunk boyfriend the staged manager that hasn't worked in months? Not in Disneyland..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I took a quick look at BLAB's Patreon...70 paid members currently. 70 stans out of 106 thousand + subscribers 😂
Now you’ve done it. Very soon I see a video with some nonsense about how they don’t do this for the views and the numbers blah blah BS haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So we're now 2 months into 2024 and I thought I'd take a look at BLAB's channel stats and see how they've been faring. Spencer spoke in the channel update about wanting to put more non-Disney content into their vlogs. Did he succeed? Here's how they did in January and February.

View attachment 2788555

It’s almost a 50-50 split between the Disney and non-Disney content. So yes, Spencer did incorporate more non-Disney stuff into their channel but the number of videos released overall increased. Here's last year's numbers.

View attachment 2788556
Less videos, majority Disney, and about the same number of views. In January 2023 they hit pay dirt with Super Nintendo World opening, hence the spike in views.

We all know that the Disney stuff makes money for them and so they need to keep cranking them out. But is Spencer also planning to continue to keep up and release non-Disney content equally? How long this can last? 17 and 19 videos per month is a lot for them. Last year they hit those numbers only 3 times and those were during the holiday season. They’ve already gone through the old standbys for non-Disney content (Las Vegas, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Malibu, Costco, Target) and some of those twice already. How long until Spencer throws in the towel and pivots the channel back to just Disney?

…..And for shits and giggles here’s Ordinary Adventures numbers so far this year.
View attachment 2788591

This post warms the cockles of my heart.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.