Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two questions.
1. Has Spencer ever been observed holding a balled-up tissue (used as a lens cleaner) throughout an entire vlog since Covidgate?

2. Since Covidgate, have they ever started and closed a vlog from the secluded picnic area at Disneyland?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
When was the last time KT wore the Swarovski Minnie ears? Now that they are going for up to $1,000 on eBay and other sites, I don’t think they have been seen since December!
IMG_8419.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I just realized the first anniversary of this infamous event in BLAB history slipped by last week on Feb 19.

Spencer went on his DIY rant and finger pointing at other vloggers for not doing their own editing. Pretty much torched whatever relationships they had left with Disney vloggers.

View attachment 2785723
This one was classic. Wanted to relive the magic, but looks like the video is gone - when other Gag City vids remain. Wonder if even Serf himself agreed this wasn't a good look for him and did some Tattling of his own.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Didn't Oma treat her to a salon day with hair & nails recently. Money well spent as usual, I can't even :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This one was classic. Wanted to relive the magic, but looks like the video is gone - when other Gag City vids remain. Wonder if even Serf himself agreed this wasn't a good look for him and did some Tattling of his own.
I think it was on a Patreon live - remember when they did them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Here's the link to that livestream. The date was actually Feb 17 of last year.

Spencer's DIY rant begins at about 1:17:10 (sorry my phone app cannot set the link to the time stamp). I forgot that KT had to tell him "calm down, Turbo" 😆

Of course, Griftbuster had the perfect response

BE96D0BB-5AAD-4495-B5F6-E0147A596B49.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I miss BLAB's livestreams! They revealed their TRUE craptastic selves on a weekly basis 😅 The good Ole days!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I miss BLAB's livestreams! They revealed their TRUE craptastic selves on a weekly basis 😅 The good Ole days!
We are the reason they stopped live-streaming. Spencer, if this statement is ‘falling flat,’ feel free to prove me wrong and livestream at Disneyland aboard the sailing ship Columbia.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
We are the reason they stopped live-streaming. Spencer, if this statement is ‘falling flat,’ feel free to prove me wrong and livestream at Disneyland aboard the sailing ship Columbia.
Wasn't it that same Princess Nite where Spencer was talking with Christine from Attractions Live saying that livestreams had become "problematic", AND earlier that same night, had the Justin Scarred confrontation?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does Spencer still call Katie Big fella? Or has she lost enough weight where that’s not a thing anymore?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Did they ask if the DGA pays for an inpatient rehab stay or if Spence has been able to get work after being a scab during the strike?
I really do try to be a nice person but her dumb ass IG posts are the worst

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.