Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spencer lecturing the crowd: “remember kids, you’re looking at the real mom and pop set up, stop fronting!!! - you know who are”

IMG_4318.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
“I haven’t worked in months and was fired from my last stage manager job. Also kids I couldn’t afford 50 cent ranch for the pizza my married girlfriend devoured”

1709180215307.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
"Remember kids, if you are going to be a scab, it doesn't count if your married girlfriend says it doesn't."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I could see this scenario during the Q&A:

Student: “Stage Manager sounds like an incredibly demanding job with having to be on set throughout the entire production. What do you do to keep your work/life balance?”

Spencer: “While my Stage Manager career is vital to society, I don’t let it define my identity.

Outside of work, I am an active member of a “50 and Older” Graffiti Gang called TCF aka The Chosen Few aka The City’s Finest.

Additionally, I take some other guy’s wife to Disneyland three or four times a week and once there we make videos.

When not on set/tagging a box car/adultering, I also cosplay at my Mom’s short term rental property in Malibu and watch my favorite YouTube series: Dani.702.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
“Remember, class. If you wanna get ahead in this business, faux leather jackets are your friend. They are a sign that you are an elder, and you command respect.”

”Now, class - if you’ll turn around, you’ll see a young woman in a 3XL Disneyland crewneck sweatshirt storying this whole session. That’s what I go home to each night. That’s what this jacket can get you if you play your cards right. And like any great Hollywood love story, she’s married to someone else. So, uh…yeah. I’d say I’m doing pretty well.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
“I may work in the glitz and glamour of Hollywood, but you can ask any of my tag crew homies that I ain’t no punk!! ….. so I balled up these fists right here, and walked up and approached him like a real man while on main street during Princess Night”

IMG_4318.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
"One tip I always live by-Never buy a new watch battery. Your time spent with your married girlfriend will never grow old because time stands still."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
" So, let me see a show of hands of who here is a nepo baby like me?"

Screenshot_20240229_080420_Samsung Internet.jpg

"Um, ok.

Ah, you all might want to consider another career"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
IMG_4318.jpeg

Spencer : So have any of you cried on a theme park choo choo train? Let me tell you about the time that I did....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
KT was working overtime on her IG stories the last couple of days trying to prove to Tattle she is in fact living her best life. It must really suck to worry so much about what other people think of you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
"Questions for our speaker?"

"Yes, Mr. Spencer, when are you going to marry your girlfriend that you been seen with for the past six years?"

F012C8FB-3417-4406-850D-9DA08D76C82F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Once upon a time, there was a man who worked on television shows like American Idol and Golden Globes.

Then his married girlfriend lost her job, and moved in with her dog...

Screenshot_20240131_192150_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Spencer: So I just rolled up on her and kicked some mean game like “Yo Amber, it’s me Spencer… your old stage manager from Price”

IMG_4323.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
"Mr. Spencer, how did you break into the business?"

"I worked hard to get myself noticed to be offered the stage manager position on Ellen. I've been working hard on different gigs ever since."

"Is it true your mother got you the Ellen job?"

"All will be revealed."

0619EC5A-57C9-45F9-AFEA-42905718F3D0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
“Listen I didn’t have a backup plan after I got fired. Now I have to film and edit home videos for my failing YouTube channel where I take some other guy's wife to Disneyland”

1709237832513.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.