Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Add eggs, water, bake and frost.
Kudos BLOB.
What an accomplishment.

You know what would be an actual accomplishment?

If she didn't make a chocolate cake for dessert last night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
@Lalo Salamanca When you're right, you're right. However, we WILL have to dock some points for guessing the friend incorrectly. We also would have accepted "A friend who will remain nameless & faceless for all eternity". Thanks for playing Whose Lie is it Anyway? where the friends are made up and the cat don't matter. Tune in next time!

View attachment 2783634
Even that cat is heavily filtered. KT's like "Just face timing with bestie! I have soooo many friends!"

Face time "screenshot" :
orange cat.jpg

#googlestockphoto

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@Lalo Salamanca When you're right, you're right. However, we WILL have to dock some points for guessing the friend incorrectly. We also would have accepted "A friend who will remain nameless & faceless for all eternity". Thanks for playing Whose Lie is it Anyway? where the friends are made up and the cat don't matter. Tune in next time!

View attachment 2783634
so KT, who is this "best friend" that you speak of?

i'll take things that never happened for $100, ghost of alex

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Cheryl. Cheryl is the friend. The friend is Cheryl. It's Cheryl. Right? Of course! Cheryl. Cheryl is the friend.

Wait. Who is Cheryl again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2783634
Clue Request: Does this “Best Friend” happen to have TSA Pre-Check or did it recently expire?

IMG_0147.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What a pathetic cake. And they scarfed it up in a night between the two of them, no doubt. Like either of them need cake.
---
KT calls her friend: "Mickey, come over for a potty".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So in bad personal news for myself, I tested positive for covid-19. I'm going to do the responsible thing, and isolate and not go to theme parks while sick.
Just go without a hat. Nobody will recognize you.
---
Nah forget that!!

I think you should still go to the park - just make sure you disguise yourself by removing your hat and sunglasses.
I just suggested that! Great minds think alike!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t know if anyone else can see it but …. Spencer always reminds me of GQ Jim Moore’s fatter, unkept, freeloading, alcoholic and directionless drop kick brother.

IMG_4316.jpeg
IMG_4315.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why does she wear those WDW Club 33 ears? We know they aren't members and how long ago was their (we assume) only visit?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I commend him for closing out this vlog with such poise while simultaneously dealing with an advanced case of puddle butt.
I was going to say that photo was pre-puddlebutt!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let's not forget how he blatantly disregarded castmember directions outside of POTC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just realized the first anniversary of this infamous event in BLAB history slipped by last week on Feb 19.

Spencer went on his DIY rant and finger pointing at other vloggers for not doing their own editing. Pretty much torched whatever relationships they had left with Disney vloggers.

962F1351-514A-4F40-9903-5CD96590B21F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I just realized the first anniversary of this infamous event in BLAB history slipped by last week on Feb 19.

Spencer went on his DIY rant and finger pointing at other vloggers for not doing their own editing. Pretty much torched whatever relationships they had left with Disney vloggers.

View attachment 2785723
Spencer is such a an idiot. Instead of whining he could've just hired someone to do the editing for him. Of course he would have to pay that person, oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.