Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL, it's just one test scanner installed and it will be a while till all the entry gates are updated.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
They are a travel channel after all…. And what the hell is “your perception is your reality” 🤣

IMG_3845.jpeg

IMG_3846.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
They are a travel channel after all…. And what the hell is “your perception is your reality” 🤣

View attachment 2828724
View attachment 2828731
KT, you dumbass...The person gave you the reasons for her feelings. Your negativity is coming across in your videos.
I also like how KT basically throws Spencer under the bus, that it's the filming/editing that could be the problem. The two things that Spencer does. 😂
KT ~ "A vague feeling that is difficult to understand" She basically summed up all of her Instagram posts!!! What a dummy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So philosophical! Descartes? Locke? No, it’s that obscure existentialist, Sir Spin-noza!
---
Pure joy? bleeping look at yourselves. Is that really the case? I hope not, based on how that professed “pure joy” has manifested itself. Quit lying. When will you stop running afoul of the very philosophical concept of The Best Life? Cuz you lowbrow dipshits ain’t it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Not having watched a second of their crap in weeks, here are specific examples: she said she doesn’t like going. They look and act unhappy. They don’t look like they are having fun to me. What they are doing doesn’t look like fun to me either. Pick any specific time in any of their videos and probably all of those will apply.
---
Someone show me any portion of a BLAB video that might inspire someone to have fun, other than ironically by making fun of them. I’ll wait.
---
Look a at that photo of them with Dylan and
Twony. Do they look purely joyful to you?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
KT never misses an opportunity to show us what an empty-headed witch she really is. The commenter went out of their way to give her constructive criticism and she played dumb while pretending to care at first. Then she got crappy and defensive - what a surprise! This is why their channel is tanking and there’s no way to turn it around.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Here’s another reply by dumb and dumber!

They think by adding bloopers at the very end of their video they are being authentic, shows how they are imperfect and real! 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_3849.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
From less than a week ago:
We still love DR.
We still have fun.
READ Yes, it's not the same as it was, and the magic is nothing like it was, but we still like it. We do go less because of
how it's lacking, and that's the truth. We really want to make sure we're giving you the best facts we can based on our experiences. We aren't the people to follow if you're looking for only positive.. This ain't Disney media up in here.. you get the reality. Which we usually
have a ton of fun, so it's a win win. lol

Katie complains every chance she gets about how terrible DL is & when they're spotted in the wild every last person says they look miserable. But keep up with the passive aggressive replies. Have a wonderful day Katie 😊

Hi friends! Welcome to Best Life and Beyond! We are Spencer and Katie. A Southern California based YouTube channel that LOVES Disneyland! We share everything Disney, and so much more, and here is the perfect place to be if you want MORE! Behind the scenes, personal videos, and everything in between!
Total members
Paid members
No besties video since August 10 2023 and 71 people are still paying :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
8k2yti.jpg

Wow, what a witch.

Spencer, why are you still with this lazy ungrateful slob? She's just using you. Your only purpose in her life is to feed her and get her on YouTube. Just leave her already. That recent Patrick Begorra skit on St Patrick's day. Holy tit. There you are pleading and begging like a little dog for a simple kiss while she stood there smirking at you. If you've got a shred of dignity left still inside you'd kick her ass to the curb and get out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Spencer’s a douche and and I have no sympathy for him but he needs to divorce common law wife Katie, give her the channel and start over. Life is too short

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes, dump her Spence.

I can see the next act now. Spence is sad so he and Pixar Charlie decide to go on a weekend fishing trip together. Things get slightly out of hand after they meet a cute chubby woman at a bar. Shots are fired. Spence decides to flee to Questa, New Mexico once again and this time Pixar joins him. They are chased by sexy and sympathetic female detectives along the way. I can see the ending now as we watch the Hooptie die a beautiful death.

Screenshot 2024-03-21 173413.png

Well, it would be a lot more exciting than the slow death of two middle aged dullards and their decaying channel that we're all watching in real time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Spencer’s a douche and and I have no sympathy for him but he needs to divorce common law wife Katie, give her the channel and start over. Life is too short
Once upon a time I felt bad for him, but he knows who she is. And he stays.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.