Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Barely an hour after they left Tortilla Jo's, KT wanted to eat pizza bread and some cake from Earl of Sandwich because...

Screenshot (150).png

Girl Sure Jan GIF - Girl Sure Jan Sarcastic - Discover & Share GIFs

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Does that one burger not have any produce? Do they really need animal style fries too? These two are unbelievable.

QUOTE="TheHooptie, post: 18671126, member: 371561"]
KT telling everyone to eat less and move more.
Also KT:

View attachment 2810662
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hand up 🙋‍♂️. I am guilty.

I really enjoyed watching the Tortilla Jo’s portion of today’s video. What a group!!! I hope they all get to visit Katie & Spencer at the Malibu residence soon.

Cheryl looked much happier in this video than the last time we saw her with her arms all crossed and a scowl!

IMG_8845.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Has anyone pointed out that the chipmunk got new choppers? Obviously neither of the Best Lifers, or BxLx, could afford dental veneers. How about Chiclets and some Krazy Glue then?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just watched an interview with someone who has no internal monologue. The woman being interviewed seemed sweet and educated, so nothing like KT at all. But so much of what she described seems to be the root of KTs issues for me.

This woman said… She never daydreams. She doesn’t like reading. She never replays conversations in her head. When she’s writing, she is basically moving her mouth to say the words out loud. Anxiety is a physical manifestation, not emotional. She will only notice she’s anxious when she realizes she’s nauseous, palms are sweaty, etc.

I‘m curious if most of us on here have internal monologues and KTs behavior is so repulsive because we simply cannot even comprehend how someone without one, who is also dumb and selfish like KT, can operate her life the way she does.

I know that’s kind of deep for our threads but this whole topic fascinates me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I liked how Charlie ditched them after the Tortilla Joe feast like he has better things to do .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I liked how Charlie ditched them after the Tortilla Joe feast like he has better things to do .
KT 2.0 Venmo request to Checkbook: ❤🍦🍨😏🤣
Checkbooks response: No. Request declined Katie
KT 2.0: I’m HUNGRY
Checkbook: Sorry I’m tapped out. You did not tell me you were inviting others and I had to pay for them.
KT 2.0: it’s expected.
Serf: she wont stop until you pay
Checkbook: $5….make it work
KT 2.0: 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched an interview with someone who has no internal monologue. The woman being interviewed seemed sweet and educated, so nothing like KT at all. But so much of what she described seems to be the root of KTs issues for me.

This woman said… She never daydreams. She doesn’t like reading. She never replays conversations in her head. When she’s writing, she is basically moving her mouth to say the words out loud. Anxiety is a physical manifestation, not emotional. She will only notice she’s anxious when she realizes she’s nauseous, palms are sweaty, etc.

I‘m curious if most of us on here have internal monologues and KTs behavior is so repulsive because we simply cannot even comprehend how someone without one, who is also dumb and selfish like KT, can operate her life the way she does.

That is very interesting. Yes, It sounds just like KT. I think KT has even mentioned not having an internal voice or something along those lines. I can't remember her exact words as we are on Thread #100 of Craptastic BLAB. So much has happened in such a short amount of time 😅
Oh and I daydream, read and replay conversations (too much) in my head so I cannot relate to a KT.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

What an interesting interview that would have been! I agree that this certainly sounds like KKKT2.0. I think also in the mix (as I have often said) is a very mild cognitive/learning disability which helps account for her age-inappropriate behaviour, immaturity and poor impulse control (especially in regard to eating behaviours). I think maybe that's why she enjoys SM so much - short pulses of information, nothing too complex to comprehend, no real need for critical thinking or analysis. The algorithm leads her to the things that interest and engage her.

Lol I don't have an inner monologue - more like a cacophony!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
KT is so stupid, she now thinks just because she can still eat whatever she wants, it isn't having any negative effects on her health. I mean, if she isn't getting fat, it's got to be all good, right?

And hey, who wouldn't want to eat a second meal an hour after they eat soup, a couple tacos, probably a ton of chips and salsa and no doubt several really sugary drinks?

I mean, she didn't get her ice cream......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
i can't believe the latest video has daylight savings time in the title.
'we had to spring ahead and get an hour less beauty sleep ! no fairs!"

• Haha
KT is so stupid, she now thinks just because she can still eat whatever she wants, it isn't having any negative effects on her health. I mean, if she isn't getting fat, it's got to be all good, right?

And hey, who wouldn't want to eat a second meal an hour after they eat soup, a couple tacos, probably a ton of chips and salsa and no doubt several really sugary drinks?

I mean, she didn't get her ice cream......
Her tone and facial expression here said it all really......

• Haha
  • Heart
KT was recording the tableside guacamole being prepared but she seemed a lot more interested in the bowl of cash tips instead. She zoomed right in on it and kept it in the center of her shot...

KT: "Maybe if I'm quick enough she won't notice it's gone!"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
KT was recording the tableside guacamole being prepared but she seemed a lot more interested in the bowl of cash tips instead. She zoomed right in on it and kept it in the center of her shot...

KT: "Maybe if I'm quick enough she won't notice it's gone!"
I saw this and thought the exact same thing. 😄😅🤣 so glad you posted about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.