Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Divorce Judge asks, “What’s the status of this case?”. KT sez, “It tastes like pink frosting flavor.” Judge sez, “Case dismissed on account of non compos mentis.” And Spin-Sir-Fella sighed in relief.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Does this mean she wants to be back in a time before Spence and her were together? When she was with Matty? When she had a job ergo an income? When she wasn't banished form the vlogging community? Before her online reputation was trashed? When she was naturally thin and didn't need meds for diabetes and plantar fasciitis? When she didn't need to sell her plasma for money? When she wasn't wandering aimlessly around Target pretending to be interested in banal cheap stuff made in China with an aging alcoholic? When she could be seen in public without sunglasses?

KTIG41.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You don’t say…. Some days you like sweets some days you don’t. Some days you like Disney and some days you don’t, bipolar much?

View attachment 2776830
Chocolate loving family? So she is there with her husband?!?! 😆😆😆😆
---
According to KT’s phone, it’s 1:33.
View attachment 2776851
Oh and she put this in her cart…but who knows if they actually bought anything…
Doesn’t like things that are too sweet….gets coffee creamer that tastes like cake frosting ✅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh, that’s what we are calling it now? Being unapologetically real as you get older? Now, correct me if I’m wrong KT, aren’t you in your 30s? …. What you really mean is, you’ve given up on life and you don’t mind looking like a hobo.

IMG_3249.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Regardless of our differences, I'm willing to set them aside and offer BLAB some help. It seems like they are struggling to come up with new places to explore for the channel, so here are a few suggestions that I feel are right up their alley:

1. Cape Disappointment State Park in Washington.
2. Boring, Oregon.
3. Ding Dong, Texas.
4. Normal, Illinois.
5. Dummer, New Hampshire.
6. Why, Arizona.
7. Embarrass, Minnesota.
8. Bacon Level, Alabama.
9. Burnout, Alabama.
10. Cookietown, Oklahoma.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
These Disney vloggers are all the same, at some point they lose touch with reality because of this bubble they‘ve created for themselves Their former friend Adam the Woo is a prime example of a childless Disney adult devolving into someone who can’t function without the safety blanket of Disney to run to

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well KKKT 2.0 has abandoned all pretext of being pro Disney and launched a manic tirade on her IG story, so far ending with this gem. For a place that is now so *Checks notes* "craptastic" - this pays the bills, sweetie.

HONEY IF IT'S SO BAD STOP GOING!!!! AND GET AN ACTUAL REAL JOB YOU WHINING PIECE OF SH*T.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched her IG. If I hated something that much, I'd stop going. But her best life now is eating a salad, French fries and Gelato at a beach and watching her boyfriend get drunk. They need to officially give up, since they apparently already have.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The shade.
---
Also interesting to see Daphne hanging out with these ladies without Adam too!
So whilst Miss KKKT 2.0 sits at home on her own listening to Spence’s drunken snores and posting snark about the place she goes to everyday to eke out a living all the other female halves of Disney vloggers are hanging out and buying lipgloss together.

Best Life.

LOL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Katie’s on a crusade to bring back Walt’s vision for Disneyland 😂. Walt built the park for families to enjoy together not for childless adults to lie to security and get a family kicked out, or a married woman hook up and steal another woman’s boyfriend at a fuel rod station or any of the hundreds of behaviors you exhibit on a daily basis.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The shade.
---
Also interesting to see Daphne hanging out with these ladies without Adam too!
Speaking of Adam, he just bought a house for the 1st time. Apparently he isn't too happy that you have to pay Property taxes every year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.