Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was truly disgusting in that Laguna video how she just kept licking that giant cone while Spence was talking and you could hear her smacking her lips. Even Dence had a SPOON to eat it properly. What a gross little girl. ALSO they never ride any cool rides at Disneyland because KT does not like Space Mountain etc. only the baby rides. She thinks Disneyland is about FOOD. I go there to do so much more than that and I have not been on the Casey Jr. circus train since I was like 7. WTF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't go near KT's IG. Tattle keeps me up to date on her childish rants. As I was catching up here, I wondered what had set her off. Seeing the pics of all her former friends hanging out together gave me my answer. Lol BLAB are losers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ai generated replies.
ChatGKT

”You are a super successful YouTuber with a yummalicious travel channel. Please write a generic response I can paste under comments on our videos that uses cold, technical terminology and only vaguely resembles actual appreciation or standard human emotion. Oh, and boop.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Regardless of our differences, I'm willing to set them aside and offer BLAB some help. It seems like they are struggling to come up with new places to explore for the channel, so here are a few suggestions that I feel are right up their alley:

1. Cape Disappointment State Park in Washington.
2. Boring, Oregon.
3. Ding Dong, Texas.
4. Normal, Illinois.
5. Dummer, New Hampshire.
6. Why, Arizona.
7. Embarrass, Minnesota.
8. Bacon Level, Alabama.
9. Burnout, Alabama.
10. Cookietown, Oklahoma.
11. Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico.

• Haha
  • Heart
Regardless of our differences, I'm willing to set them aside and offer BLAB some help. It seems like they are struggling to come up with new places to explore for the channel, so here are a few suggestions that I feel are right up their alley:

1. Cape Disappointment State Park in Washington.
2. Boring, Oregon.
3. Ding Dong, Texas.
4. Normal, Illinois.
5. Dummer, New Hampshire.
6. Why, Arizona.
7. Embarrass, Minnesota.
8. Bacon Level, Alabama.
9. Burnout, Alabama.
10. Cookietown, Oklahoma.
They could also try these towns:
Big Bottom, WA
Big Sag, MT
Dull, OH
Hell, MI
Booger Hole, WV
Good Grief, ID
Poverty, KY
Gas, KS
Nimrod, MN

But we KNOW they will never go to:
Wealthy, TX
Success, AR

• Haha
  • Heart
In the ”Let’s witch about Disneyland” chat video the other day, they snidely comment that Tomorrowland is so bad that it should be called “D’Amaro Land”.

And now on Instagram, KT refers to Disneyland as “Craptastic” in one story and then immediately proceeds to post a selfie from the park in the next.

I get that Disneyland essentially only stands to gain from a bunch of vloggers giving them free marketing, but at some point you‘d think that someone at Disney would step in and be like “You know what? We’ve got plenty of you bozos as it is - we don’t need to allow this ONE channel to tit all over us in one breath and then profit off us in the next.”

Objectively, it would be poetic justice at this point if BLAB’s permission to vlog-for-cash at the Disneyland Resort was revoked.

They both deserve it, but it would be MOSTLY KT’s fault, which would be even sweeter. She thinks she’s some kind of social justice warrior for the OG Disney fan, but she‘s actually just an entitled narcissist that’s bad for business - Disney’s and her own.
That has thread #101 all over it. KT & Spencer Griftin and Bitchin about Disneyland 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
i can't believe that either of them came up with this joke on their own
No doubt KT saw this on Instagram somewhere. This is where she keeps in touch with her 49,000 best friends and the Vaseline family of self-care products.
That has thread #101 all over it. KT & Spencer Griftin and Bitchin about Disneyland 😂
Best Life and Beyond #101 - KT & Spencer's Craptastic Voyage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
i can't believe that either of them came up with this joke on their own
---

did they really do this and steal one of OA's recurring bits?
Yep, they are ripping off Kitra 💜 for sure. And Adam was collecting pressed pennies in recent WDW visits. Now I am waiting for their Peter Pan rope drop video copying Fresh Baked. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well, at least we now know how they spend their copious amounts of not working time -- watching better vloggers.

They're copy cats who aren't even worth a look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.