Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OutofScope

VIP Member
"Mr. Spencer, how did you break into the business?"

"I worked hard to get myself noticed to be offered the stage manager position on Ellen. I've been working hard on different gigs ever since."

"Is it true your mother got you the Ellen job?"

"All will be revealed."

0619EC5A-57C9-45F9-AFEA-42905718F3D0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

cardfrek

VIP Member

Disneyland is in a sad, desperate, horrible state, yet WE continue to go there daily.

• Haha
  • Heart

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
Anyone catch this IG story a few days back? So Home Depot is Spencer’s “secondary Disneyland” this coming from the guy who couldn’t hang a simple curtain rod, change his car tire, or even recognize his tires were completely bald? Make it make sense!
View attachment 2832813
He needed some new tools...

store-shelves.jpg

Not a lot of fiber in cookies, pizza, and tacos.

• Haha
  • Heart

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
So we're now 2 months into 2024 and I thought I'd take a look at BLAB's channel stats and see how they've been faring. Spencer spoke in the channel update about wanting to put more non-Disney content into their vlogs. Did he succeed? Here's how they did in January and February.

Screenshot (105) 1.png

It’s almost a 50-50 split between the Disney and non-Disney content. So yes, Spencer did incorporate more non-Disney stuff into their channel but the number of videos released overall increased. Here's last year's numbers.

Screenshot (105)2.png

Less videos, majority Disney, and about the same number of views. In January 2023 they hit pay dirt with Super Nintendo World opening, hence the spike in views.

We all know that the Disney stuff makes money for them and so they need to keep cranking them out. But is Spencer also planning to continue to keep up and release non-Disney content equally? How long this can last? 17 and 19 videos per month is a lot for them. Last year they hit those numbers only 3 times and those were during the holiday season. They’ve already gone through the old standbys for non-Disney content (Las Vegas, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Malibu, Costco, Target) and some of those twice already. How long until Spencer throws in the towel and pivots the channel back to just Disney?

…..And for shits and giggles here’s Ordinary Adventures numbers so far this year.
Screenshot (108).png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

OutofScope

VIP Member
BLAB has grown so stale that their thread has turned into a forum for discussing other vloggers.
---
I haven't kept up with the Kyle Pallo tea in a long time. Taking a quick peak at the his thread, it looks like he just bought a $750K townhome and is living there with his girlfriend. Very suprised at the gf part because I had assumed he leaned towards JoJo. 🤣

Might as well see what's up with these other threads -

Adam the Woo - He also purchased a new townhome and also a golf cart. He also recently registered for the RunDisney half-marathon at Disneyland in September. Lost of luck to him, not sure how he will train with all the traveling (and eating) he does.

Trackers - Tim and Jenn are planning a big first birthday bash for their second child. Tim had also signed up for the Disneyland half-marathon event.

Paging Mr. Morrow - Nate has been seen with a young female companion dubbed "Wilderness Lodge Girl" that he's been trying not to show on camera but has been noticed in tantalizing glimpses in reflections.

DIS Unplugged - Recently purchased or rented a new podcast studio as the channel has been struggling to rebrand as they try to leave the Pete Werner scandals behind them.

Ordinary Adventures - Peter and Kitra recently completed another cruise - this time the Royal Caribbean's Icon of the Seas.

Five Fires - Mondo had to confirm he only has ONE son , denying rumors that he and Kyrstyn had a mystery daughter. In addition to the Disneyland, Universal, Knotts vlogs, they had done a Disney cruise and gone to WDW the past few months.

Justin Scarred - Justin and Ally have spent the last few weeks in Orlando, showing elegant and pricey rooms at WDW resorts that his mysterious friends have been using and have letting him film from.

And now Best Life and Beyond -- Some other guy's wife has been too busy from getting a divorce with postings where she claims to have new friends and scamming her oma and praising her luver's talk to aspiring televsion stage managers with inspiration tales of a cue cards career handed to him from his mom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Oo-de-lally

These videos always mean the following:

1. they want to go live soooooooooo bad, but can’t. They have literally set a match to almost every revenue stream that every other creator STILL benefits from. But they will swear that they aren’t the problem.

2. this is a video that would probably work well over on patreon…but god forbid they actually make good on promises that people pay for OR that they give the impression that they will actually be consistent in meeting those demands.

3. they are officially out of content ideas. So complaining about a private business where they film without permission and use Disney’s IP’s for profit is literally ALL THEY HAVE LEFT. They are so obviously burned out from the parks. But Disney brings the views and that’s what happens when you make a theme park your entire personality/identity.

4. Credit cards are maxed out. They are blocked out. They gotta make whatever shitty apartment work as their backdrop and pretend to give a fuck about the state of the parks and/or the Disney community.

5. Rage/negativity bait.

Sucks to suck, doesn’t it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

TheHooptie

“I haven’t worked in months and was fired from my last stage manager job. Also kids I couldn’t afford 50 cent ranch for the pizza my married girlfriend devoured”

1709180215307.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

jessburch

Chatty Member
How would she know about the security in theme parks around the world??? They go to Disneyland seven days a week, Knotts and Universal only on Halloween, and WDW every 3 yrs. Katie pretending to be a world traveler, she can’t even make it to Target across the street from her apartment.

• Haha
  • Heart