Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just popping back in after my lunch break but wtf y’all talking about. This is the craziest theory I’ve ever heard! It’s a no for me 😂
What is so crazy about a woman saying to someone “I don’t like your friends. Stop hanging out with them or I’ll stop hanging out with you.”
I’ve known people who’ve done way worse than that 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Im also working on this theory re BLABvATW:
What if Daphne pretty much caused the whole blow out? Hold on, bear with me.
BLAB certainly did all the stuff Daphne said they did. But...would Adam care if Daphne were not in the picture? Adam was homeschooled by bible thumpers in the middle of nowhere (not judging one way or another, just a fact) whose bestie/love interest/adopted lil sis is a openly pansexual sexworker significantly younger than he is. What Im trying to say is that Adam as we know him is not exactly what I would call "woke." Daphne seems to be very incensed about terms like "lesbian bleep" and tbh, it seems like a phrase ATW has probably used at least once in his er...punk life. Is it possible that after this incident and others like it, Daphne was the one who threw down the ultimatum. Its them or me. And that is why he is quite sure that he will never speak with BLAB again. This is also why Daphne is fully supporting whatever he is trying to do with that lame statement. She has what she wants which is proof he will pick her over them. Not saying he shouldnt or should or anything just saying...maybe?
It’s not that complicated. BLAB are generally bad people and Adam began to notice it the more he interacted. Certainly talking trash about Natalie was part of it.

I imagine a conversation something like this:

Turbo: “Adam, I don’t think you should be hanging around that skank.”

Adam: “Why not? She’s nice, just needs a little help. We have a lot in common.”

Turbo: “She’s a scummy sex worker and she will ruin your vlogger standing.”

Adam: “Garbage. I will do whatever I want. Hanging with her won’t hurt anything.”

Reactions: 6
It’s not that complicated. BLAB are generally bad people and Adam began to notice it the more he interacted. Certainly talking trash about Natalie was part of it.

I imagine a conversation something like this:

Turbo: “Adam, I don’t think you should be hanging around that skank.”

Adam: “Why not? She’s nice, just needs a little help. We have a lot in common.”

Turbo: “She’s a scummy sex worker and she will ruin your vlogger standing.”

Adam: “Garbage. I will do whatever I want. Hanging with her won’t hurt anything.”
I totally can see that. But can’t it also be
Natalie: Spencer and KT are garbage
Adam: Aw gee wiz they’re my friends
Natalie: if you’re gonna be around people like that I don’t think we can hang out anymore
Adam: message received

Reactions: 3
What is so crazy about a woman saying to someone “I don’t like your friends. Stop hanging out with them or I’ll stop hanging out with you.”
I’ve known people who’ve done way worse than that 🤷🏻‍♀️
Because it’s dumb AF! Daphne, regardless of what she does is really sweet and kind. KT and Spence are just straight up assholes who saw an opportunity to leach onto Adam. BTW, he’s a big boy and can think just fine for himself. They have a track record of using and abusing people. Nobody is sitting here thinking poor little church boy Adam got corrupted by Daphne ala Waterboy Vicki Vallencourt

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Because it’s dumb AF! Daphne, regardless of what she does is really sweet and kind. KT and Spence are just straight up assholes who saw an opportunity to leach onto Adam. BTW, he’s a big boy and can think just fine for himself. They have a track record of using and abusing people. Nobody is sitting here thinking poor little church boy Adam got corrupted by Daphne ala Waterboy Vicki Vallencourt
Yeah. That’s not even close to what I said.
---
What I said is that without Daphne to act as a conscience for him, Adam MAYBE wouldn’t care about the stupid tit that BLAB does. Never said she corrupted him. Seriously?
---
What I said is that without Daphne to act as a conscience for him, Adam MAYBE wouldn’t care about the stupid tit that BLAB does. Never said she corrupted him. Seriously?

Natalie: if you’re gonna be around people like that I don’t think we can hang out anymore
I feel like you you won’t stop talking about this unless we agree. (Which I don’t) can we give it a rest.

Reactions: 6
I feel like you you won’t stop talking about this unless we agree. (Which I don’t) can we give it a rest.
Just responding to people who are responding to me. Thought that’s how a message board works.
Yes, but at some it needs to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
An actual post I just came across while scrolling Facebook. It has reached its destination.
69E20DF8-1CD4-4AA9-9DB0-E819FDB66AF3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.