Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Spencer has 999 empty bottles of skinny girl margaritas n the backyard and under the house of his former residence in Questa, New Mexico, but there's room for a thousand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
CA18C434-CA6E-4931-8ED4-53AFA1E4139C.jpeg

“Jason,

If you want to be in our content, you need to order us every single item in the new TRON snack stand first.”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
i remember when i stopped watching blab it was the las vegas buffet video a couple years ago and Dylan put away 5 plates. i'm watching and thinking how is he eating that much?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

1680723625937.png

They were only there a few hours, they rode a couple of rides, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, rode 🎵 "THE CHOO-CHOO TO MALIBU" (epic music by @Tom Wambsgans) 🎵, and then they went home midday. :rolleyes:

They don't love WDW anymore than they love Disneyland. To them it's just another job... and it ain't going well. 😆

1680722959082.png

Wow, this big expensive trip out to WDW suddenly stopped the MASSIVE influx of "new subscribers" they'd been getting purchasing. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
i remember when i stopped watching blab it was the las vegas buffet video a couple years ago and Dylan put away 5 plates. i'm watching and thinking how is he eating that much?
He is self-admittedly “Slim” in Build:

08619FF6-E004-4580-85CD-E8BBAE45194E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m thinking there was a day that KT and Dylan grabbed coffee and hit up an Old Navy “Buy one, get one” sale and went basic, bland, V-Neck shopping. Dylan payed and KT kept the free ones

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So, Super Sleuths, did Spencer & Katie make it in time to pickup Ca$hlee, Mother Owen$, and Henry from the Orlando Airport?

OR did they tell them to “figure it out” because they had an important TRON video that could not wait!

I do see that Katie did tag Delta, VisitOrlando, and FlyMCO in her Ca$hlee IG story that had a caption making it more about “Aunt KT”.

Nothing like using someone else’s child for potential social clout/clicks.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Im also working on this theory re BLABvATW:
What if Daphne pretty much caused the whole blow out? Hold on, bear with me.
BLAB certainly did all the stuff Daphne said they did. But...would Adam care if Daphne were not in the picture? Adam was homeschooled by bible thumpers in the middle of nowhere (not judging one way or another, just a fact) whose bestie/love interest/adopted lil sis is a openly pansexual sexworker significantly younger than he is. What Im trying to say is that Adam as we know him is not exactly what I would call "woke." Daphne seems to be very incensed about terms like "lesbian bleep" and tbh, it seems like a phrase ATW has probably used at least once in his er...punk life. Is it possible that after this incident and others like it, Daphne was the one who threw down the ultimatum. Its them or me. And that is why he is quite sure that he will never speak with BLAB again. This is also why Daphne is fully supporting whatever he is trying to do with that lame statement. She has what she wants which is proof he will pick her over them. Not saying he shouldnt or should or anything just saying...maybe?
I’m just popping back in after my lunch break but wtf y’all talking about. This is the craziest theory I’ve ever heard! It’s a no for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m just popping back in after my lunch break but wtf y’all talking about. This is the craziest theory I’ve ever heard! It’s a no for me 😂
It is almost as crazy as my theory that Katie is the longtime Grimace costume costume character actor for the McDonald's Corporation. I mean... have we ever seen them both in the same place at the same time?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.