Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's play a game. Fill in the blank:

"Spencer has 999 _____________ in the backyard and under the house of his former residence in Questa, New Mexico, but there's room for a thousand. Any volunteers?"
Oooh, ooh! I love true crime!

"Spencer has 999 90's snowboarders in the backyard and under the house of his former residence in Questa, New Mexico, but there's room for a thousand. Any volunteers?"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im also working on this theory re BLABvATW:
What if Daphne pretty much caused the whole blow out? Hold on, bear with me.
BLAB certainly did all the stuff Daphne said they did. But...would Adam care if Daphne were not in the picture? Adam was homeschooled by bible thumpers in the middle of nowhere (not judging one way or another, just a fact) whose bestie/love interest/adopted lil sis is a openly pansexual sexworker significantly younger than he is. What Im trying to say is that Adam as we know him is not exactly what I would call "woke." Daphne seems to be very incensed about terms like "lesbian bleep" and tbh, it seems like a phrase ATW has probably used at least once in his er...punk life. Is it possible that after this incident and others like it, Daphne was the one who threw down the ultimatum. Its them or me. And that is why he is quite sure that he will never speak with BLAB again. This is also why Daphne is fully supporting whatever he is trying to do with that lame statement. She has what she wants which is proof he will pick her over them. Not saying he shouldnt or should or anything just saying...maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Spencer has 999 __human teeth__ in the backyard and under the house of his former residence in Questa, New Mexico, but there's room for a thousand. Any volunteers?"
Oh, wow! I was thinking empty Zima bottles.

Maybe Spencer was the Questa Quarantiner back in the 1990's?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

"Spencer has 999 _____________ in the backyard and under the house of his former residence in Questa, New Mexico, but there's room for a thousand. Any volunteers?"
“Spencer has 999 fuel rods to entice married women with in the backyard and under the house of his former residence in Questa, New Mexico, but there's room for a thousand. Any volunteers?"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

This is like a Gene Rayburn question from Matchgame.
I believe Richard Dawson's answer would be
"TEARS".

• Haha
Just watched Adams video from Tron where he met up with David & they joke they are the last of the Disney creator community to actually ride Tron and I just had to laugh.. because we all know who were the last..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
When we are there (three weeks…..) I only drink water, and add a liquid IV to every third bottle - been doing that for a couple of years but before the idiots started talking about it. I may have a beer or cocktail in the evening though. One. Because a hangover at WDW in the Florida heat sucks. I bet the drunk old guy is hating life in this heat…..
Do you ever see anyone with what is basically almost a beach umbrella like KT.

Screenshot 2023-04-05 2.22.32 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
does anyone think KT has ever seen Tron?

dense, yea, "i remember the summer of 82' when Tron came out, i was a wee lad of 19"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Mayo flavored dildos....

boing boing

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.