Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know i said i was bored of this but clearly im not 😂
What I remember reading (on the Tim Tracker boards of all places) was that Ally was underage when Justin started talking to her (grooming, whatever) online and they waited until she was 18 to....er meet up. At Disney Land. Her family brought her. She snuck away. Thats why they always say they "Met at Disney Land"
Is it fact? Who knows? Is any of it? 🤷‍♀️
I technically met my ex wife at a bar but it was a bar my friends and I went to every Wednesday and she was a mutual friend of one of those friends/weekly bar atendee.

I hope it wasn’t a case of bad stuff with Justin and her but I mean now that seems like it was a decade ago right? And he’s been there while she’s been sick? I don’t know much of it and it’s not my business. It seems this is a polarizing topic here and at the end of the day I feel he’s a better person. As a whole than BLOB and that’s all that’s important to me.

Reactions: 3
Im also working on this theory re BLABvATW:
What if Daphne pretty much caused the whole blow out? Hold on, bear with me.
BLAB certainly did all the stuff Daphne said they did. But...would Adam care if Daphne were not in the picture? Adam was homeschooled by bible thumpers in the middle of nowhere (not judging one way or another, just a fact) whose bestie/love interest/adopted lil sis is a openly pansexual sexworker significantly younger than he is. What Im trying to say is that Adam as we know him is not exactly what I would call "woke." Daphne seems to be very incensed about terms like "lesbian bleep" and tbh, it seems like a phrase ATW has probably used at least once in his er...punk life. Is it possible that after this incident and others like it, Daphne was the one who threw down the ultimatum. Its them or me. And that is why he is quite sure that he will never speak with BLAB again. This is also why Daphne is fully supporting whatever he is trying to do with that lame statement. She has what she wants which is proof he will pick her over them. Not saying he shouldnt or should or anything just saying...maybe?

Reactions: 1
BLAB certainly did all the stuff Daphne said they did. But...would Adam care if Daphne were not in the picture? Adam was homeschooled by bible thumpers in the middle of nowhere (not judging one way or another, just a fact) whose bestie/love interest/adopted lil sis is a openly pansexual sexworker significantly younger than he is. What Im trying to say is that Adam as we know him is not exactly what I would call "woke." Daphne seems to be very incensed about terms like "lesbian bleep" and tbh, it seems like a phrase ATW has probably used at least once in his er...punk life. Is it possible that after this incident and others like it, Daphne was the one who threw down the ultimatum. Its them or me. And that is why he is quite sure that he will never speak with BLAB again. This is also why Daphne is fully supporting whatever he is trying to do with that lame statement. She has what she wants which is proof he will pick her over them. Not saying he shouldnt or should or anything just saying...maybe?
1D05DADA-63BD-4819-A516-648FCE0FEF63.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you really don't know who Brickey is, then consider yourself lucky. Brickey's number one fan is Brickey. He uses BLAB for views, but thinks he's some type of advisor for their channel. Katie was pretty hot for him, and was probably jealous Spence got to stay with him in the Galactic Cruiser
How often do you think Katie asks Dense about Brickey's light saber?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
not a chance

Reactions: 12
Let me play out a little scenario for you,
You're a single guy with a guy and girl couple for roommates. You are very good friends with the guy. You live with them for a long enough period of time that you see and hear it all, both for yourself and from the both of them. The good, the bad and the ugly.
You are a smart, funny and not bad looking chap.
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what happens next.
The couple fights.
You are the shoulder to cry on for the both of them.
You are good friends with the guy, but also listen to the girl and her stories too.
The girl becomes jealous of your relationship with her guy. And she has come to like you. She makes a move, and you turn it down. She is humiliated and goes back to her guy and spins it.
Now you are the bad guy.
This actually happened to me, could it have happened to Adam?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
That was cool of Katie to blur out faces in her Tron photo... too bad the follow it up by filming kids playing in a splash pad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I’ve been in the Disney community a long time. Looooong. Former cast member, friends with several Disney content creators with well known platforms, going back before YouTube was even a thing. I had never heard of Brickey before I started looking for ways to take down BLAB and found this place. I heard she doesn’t even go here. 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Its like... does he have family in New Mexico? Did they visit family and just not film it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Let's play a game. Fill in the blank:

"Spencer has 999 _____________ in the backyard and under the house of his former residence in Questa, New Mexico, but there's room for a thousand. Any volunteers?"

• Haha
Reactions: 20

"Spencer has 999 ___________ in the backyard and under the house of his former residence in Questa, New Mexico, but there's room for a thousand. Any volunteers?"
"Spencer has 999 __human teeth__ in the backyard and under the house of his former residence in Questa, New Mexico, but there's room for a thousand. Any volunteers?"

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

"Spencer has 999 _____________ in the backyard and under the house of his former residence in Questa, New Mexico, but there's room for a thousand. Any volunteers?"
"Spencer has 999 __Super Besties___________ in the backyard and under the house of his former residence in Questa, New Mexico, but there's room for a thousand. Any volunteers?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.