Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BLAB,
It’s hot AF in Florida. Yes, even in March and April. Yes, it will still be hot AF until at least Thanksgiving. You may want to rethink your fashion choices. All black spandex is a bad idea (especially if you are a lady of size…it’s ok, been there). Also, undershirts are your friend….for both of you. Once again, stop with the umbrella.

Signed,

A Floridian

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
They know being in Disney World they are distracted and busy sleeping in, and therefore cannot police comments, especially since they were getting roasted from subs and trolls alike.

Says a lot that KT Widelane Slockbower and Drunk as a Skunk Assault Suspect Spencer Emmons shut comments down out of fear.

But not to worry, because
all will be revealed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They know being in Disney World they are distracted and busy sleeping in, and therefore cannot police comments, especially since they were getting roasted from subs and trolls alike.

Says a lot that KT Widelane Slockbower and Drunk as a Skunk Assault Suspect Spencer Emmons shut comments down out of fear.

But not to worry, because
all will be revealed.
Duh! I didn’t even realize they shut the comments off 😂 People probably went after them hardcore after Adam’s post. Those idiots! They just reignited the flames

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have mentioned it before but at least old man Spence could shave before he starts his filming. On a 65 inch TV with 4K, he face looks really ragged.

1680646526560.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I just hope we get footage of KT trying to get on the test bike.
I wish David from Fresh Baked was petty and “accidentally” caught KT’s fat ass trying to fit on the ride in the background of his video

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When\where was that? She looks nice there. Wait a minute, is that her?

Do Wonderbras pull back fat around to create a more enhanced, youthful bosom?
this is just the only recent-ish photo where she put any effort in

Reactions: 10
Good observations. He should put a statement out as well on his own Instagram that explains them.

We have all learned a lesson about where rumors can evolve to if not addressed quickly.
At the rate the explanations come out, we can probably expect one in about a year or two

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The reaction of Adam, Fresh Baked and every other vlogger when they see BLAB at the Tron opening

F94238AE-26A5-4F64-B21F-C8BFAA89906E.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.