Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for all us (keyboard warriors) to have a little slice of “humble” pie in regards to the power of Katie & Spencer as influencers.

A story in two photos:

1) Katie Slockbower (proprietor of the BL&B channel that has nearly 100,000 YouTube subs) has a very engaged 45,700 Instagram Followers!

Today, she “flexed” at Tattlers by showing us the power of her Influencing by promoting a new channel that is producing Disney inspired merch:

View attachment 2078161

2) After 3 hours+ , look at the growth that he has from his initial 3 Followers!

View attachment 2078175

Never underestimate what businesses see in Katie when she can mobilize her audiences to support their products!
Damn, what is she hawking potholders now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Time for all us (keyboard warriors) to have a little slice of “humble” pie in regards to the power of Katie & Spencer as influencers.

A story in two photos:

1) Katie Slockbower (proprietor of the BL&B channel that has nearly 100,000 YouTube subs) has a very engaged 45,700 Instagram Followers!

Today, she “flexed” at Tattlers by showing us the power of her Influencing by promoting a new channel that is producing Disney inspired merch:

View attachment 2078161

2) After 3 hours+ , look at the growth that he has from his initial 3 Followers!

View attachment 2078175

Never underestimate what businesses see in Katie when she can mobilize her audiences to support their products!
i can see the appeal of wanting katie's supporters to follow you, because they're gullible and throw their money at literally anything.

(i do think the crochet lightcycle looks cool)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There wasn't any back and forth on this. It was basically a dead issue that got mentioned once in a blue moon. This issue had become the least of their transgressions. That is why I still don't get it.
Right! If they think all this hate is because of Adam they better think again! We’re just getting started 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
KT…we’re not in Anaheim anymore! #moobsweat
View attachment 2078257
I wouldn't want to be anywhere near MK today. 90 degree heat, park at capacity and full of every dumbf*ck vlogger trying to get Tron footage. I don't care how magical these vloggers will try to spin the day, it has to be miserable with the Spring break crowds and it's only going to get worse over the weekend. Oh and Katie if no one told you yet, walking around with a big umbrella in a crowded theme park is ridiculous. Buy a hat to block the sun that you can promote on IG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wouldn't want to be anywhere near MK today. 90 degree heat, park at capacity and full of every dumbf*ck vlogger trying to get Tron footage. I don't care how magical these vloggers will try to spin the day, it has to be miserable with the Spring break crowds and it's only going to get worse over the weekend. Oh and Katie if no one told you yet, walking around with a big umbrella in a crowded theme park is ridiculous. Buy a hat to block the sun that you can promote on IG
I went to WDW last year on spring break because it was the only time my daughter could go. I did carry an umbrella, which is a massive help in the sun. However…

1) I wouldn’t have gone on spring break if I were an unemployed childless adult with an annual pass (allegedly) who could literally go any of the 365 days of the year and

2) in huge crowds, I lifted my umbrella quite high to go over people’s heads as to not bump into others (apologies to the three or so men who were 6’5+ who I still brushed up against 🤣). Katie can’t even be bothered to stop the umbrella from repeatedly scraping Spencer, her bit of alright.

Reactions: 13
That giant umbrella might fly in DL but Florida people will not deal with that BS. If someone was prancing around with a giant umbrella like that and was blocking me, or hit me (or my kid), it would be the last time she carried it…..it’s probably more just her and her entitied attitude 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Any thoughtful person would be careful how they held the umbrella but you know Princess KT is strutting around with no consideration for other people. I could see another Columbia incident where someone brushes the umbrella and she cries assault. And one other thing KT and Spence, black is not your friend when the sun is beating down on you all day. I'm sure you think it's slimming but shorts and light colored t-shirts are your friend in the FL sun

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That giant umbrella might fly in DL but Florida people will not deal with that BS. If someone was prancing around with a giant umbrella like that and was blocking me, or hit me (or my kid), it would be the last time she carried it…..it’s probably more just her and her entitied attitude 😂😂
Nothing worse than walking behind someone slowly waddling with an umbrella. Ain’t nobody got time for that in a crowded theme park

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

A story in two photos:

View attachment 2078161

View attachment 2078175

I first read it as "Crotch of Progress" 🤣

And yet, the name in the IG profile is spelled Crotchet (but the username and website are not). 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I got the idea for an umbrella for shade at WDW from Adam the Woo.

I suspect KT did too, though she would never mention it now. Or if she did, she’d make sure to mention she paid him back for the idea and it was actually mutual and there’s no hard feelings, and she wishes him and his umbrella well.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And yet, the name in the IG profile is spelled Crotchet (but the username and website are not). 🤣🤣
It is taking every ounce of decency in me not to anonymously submit the business to the producers of the tv show Shark Tank.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'll just leave this right here ...
“I’m seeking $50,000 in exchange for 15% of my business ‘Crochet of Progress’”.
*Passes around samples to Sharks*
“How long does it take you to knit each Tron Cycle and what do you sell it for?”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I saw a picture of Adam and David either getting ready to go on or after they went on Tron….but hasn’t every vlogger worth any type of attention already been on it?

Way to get the scoop there, BLAB.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.