Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There wasn't any back and forth on this. It was basically a dead issue that got mentioned once in a blue moon. This issue had become the least of their transgressions. That is why I still don't get it.
Totally agreed - it has come out of nowhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i see kt posted adam's statement on her instagram. for her followers that's probably the first they've known about any of it anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Totally agreed - it has come out of nowhere.
i wonder if they really did get banned and plan on spending more time at WDW

could explain why adam randomly put out that statement. he could have caught wind of their plans and didn't want the alcoholic loser getting in his face if they ran into each other. spencer's behavior has become reckless in recent months and he is totally unpredictable

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No way KT has seen Tron, either old or new. She probably didn’t even understand why the photopass photographer had her hold a disc.

• Haha
  • Heart
I love how she’s running around taking a victory lap online about a 2020 subject. No statement will fix their problems. They create new ones as fast as possible.
---
No way KT has seen Tron, either old or new. She probably didn’t even understand why the photopass photographer had her hold a disc.
KT has not seen Tron but she will buy all the merchandise and claim it’s her favorite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
i see kt posted adam's statement on her instagram. for her followers that's probably the first they've known about any of it anyway
Does she also need to put out at a statement that Spencer and her did NOT go all the way to New Mexico to remove important evidence from a cold case crime scene in an old abandoned house?

I personally don’t think they were in New Mexico with the main intentions of tampering with a potential crime scene.

However, I think an Instagram statement (like the one about the sublease) might be good to put out to stop any incorrect gossiping about why they went to that house.

ACCDCAF4-630B-476E-B48F-14AD113D78E4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Does she also need to put out at a statement that Spencer and her did NOT go all the way to New Mexico to remove important evidence from a cold case crime scene in an old abandoned house?

I personally don’t think they were in New Mexico with the main intentions of tampering with a potential crime scene.

However, I think an Instagram statement (like the one about the sublease) might be good to put out to stop any incorrect gossiping about why they went to that house.

View attachment 2078664
All those little cuts on his hands are probably from ripping up floorboards and digging behind the shed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2078664
I wish KT would set the record straight on this. We may need a What really happened??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
All those little cuts on his hands are probably from ripping up floorboards and digging behind the shed.
Good observations. He should put a statement out as well on his own Instagram that explains them.

We have all learned a lesson about where rumors can evolve to if not addressed quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has anyone reached out to the New Mexico state police cold case unit and asked about any unsolved crimes that happened in Questa between the years of 1993 to 1995?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.