Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In their livestream, they mentioned again that they will be staying for awhile in Orlando, and that they couldn’t get magic kingdom reservations for this week (except for Tron opening day).

That makes me think they maybe didn’t plan this extended trip that far in advance. Or maybe they arrived earlier than they originally planned.

Maybe a week long visit has turned into an extended stay to work around a Disneyland ban.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
”…Now let's get back to living our best life and beyond”

KT after claiming vindication over a situation I haven’t thought about even once in 2023.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I imagine there’s going to be a lot of awkward moments today for Tron opening. BLAB thinks this clears the air but anyone who knows who they are has heard about their toxicity

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I imagine there’s going to be a lot of awkward moments today for Tron opening. BLAB thinks this clears the air but anyone who knows who they are has heard about their toxicity
God I’ll do something great for humanity if video surfaces of her fat ass not fitting on TRON. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So allegedly blab paid for Adam’s furniture, I remember seeing someone post where KT claimed they paid him $200 (for a couch, wall unit and who knows what else?).

If this is true, how did they pay Adam when they had already moved stuff out (Adam confirms in his post they moved out while he was in FL still) and we all know they fled to Vegas by the time Adam arrived. When was money exchanged? We know there was no Venmo sent. Are we supposed to believe they cut him a check and mailed it?
you can make payments on venmo "private" so that only you and the person you paid can see them. they also could have used zelle or any other banking app

Reactions: 9
What's the shortest anyone has reported being banned from Disneyland? 90 days? 30 days? When all the current smoke dissipates I'm betting a churro we won't be seeing any confirmable video of BLAB in that park before then. I started my timer a day after Denser attacked Justin Scarred during the Princess Night event. (Captain Obvious at your service!)
rebel wilson got a 30 day ban for posting a picture from inside club 33 to social media

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It could also be the fact that Adam is trying to play nice to help save his career. The rumors and back-and-forth probably cast a bad light vlogging in general, both to the general public and to Disney. And realistically Disney’s not gonna take the time to weed out who said what, they are more likely to just ban all vlogging / live-streaming. So Adam could be concerned that if this was to turn into something bigger, it could hit all of them.
There wasn't any back and forth on this. It was basically a dead issue that got mentioned once in a blue moon. This issue had become the least of their transgressions. That is why I still don't get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Time for all us (keyboard warriors) to have a little slice of “humble” pie in regards to the power of Katie & Spencer as influencers.

A story in two photos:

1) Katie Slockbower (proprietor of the BL&B channel that has nearly 100,000 YouTube subs) has a very engaged 45,700 Instagram Followers!

Today, she “flexed” at Tattlers by showing us the power of her Influencing by promoting a new channel that is producing Disney inspired merch:

4F6568FA-0625-4620-A4F3-865BACAB748F.jpeg

2) After 3 hours+ , look at the growth that he has from his initial 3 Followers!

8FB21B3D-99C9-44C1-B978-3DA9960DFEC4.jpeg

Never underestimate what businesses see in Katie when she can mobilize her audiences to support their products!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.