Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely LOVE that KT has become the person she used to make fun of.

KT, you are a morbidly obese ignorant bleep with embarrassingly bad hair that nobody likes except your smelly broke alcoholic "uncle". Just sayin' ...
That was straight out brutal and I love it. šŸ¤£šŸ‘šŸ»

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Spencerā€™s face is so bloated and red, it looks like he just had a bunch of fillers and a micro needling.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who else has tried to monetize off the drama besides Brickey and Spencer?
She is most likely talking about troll/news channels or sites that are monetizing. To quote Adam, "it's a beehive of activity" whenever BLOB does something stupid so the opportunities for monetizing are there for those willing to jump in. It'll be interesting to see how far they ride this victim thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I didn't think he said there were NO problems? Just saying they paid 1/2 to break the lease. Probably paid pennies for his couches and shelves. Which he needed to get rid of anyway. Clearly the rift happened earlier. BLAB moving enabled him to get out of an apartment that he awkwardly could not visit.

But Daphne can still have the opinion that they ripped him off. It's what besties do!

It would not be shocking if they were unkind about Daphne. She may Not know the full details. He has turned off his comment section in the past due to hateful comments towards her. He cares about his friend and her well being, and would have her back IMHO.
I remember her naming a dollar amount as well. Daphne knows what went down.

Reactions: 16
Iā€™m also getting the sense Daphne is more bitter about the apartment situation than others because it meant senpai Adam would be in Southern California way less

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I've followed this thread for a long time but haven't posted yet. Thought I'd throw in my "theory". I've always thought that Adam not getting invited to the Star Wars hotel was part of the issue with BLAB. He's a big Star Wars fan and had been mentioning that he really wanted to stay there at some point. The day Brickey flew in he did a vlog with Adam and at some point said he was going to the hotel. Adam said responded with "You're going to the Star Wars hotel?" like he was unaware. I think Adam was probably hurt he didn't get included.

I also think that Adam ran into BLAB at WDW the other day and they threatened him with "all will be revealed" unless you fix things. That's why Adam was mentioning friends lost over the last year. Obviously BLAB is mostly concerned about people saying they stole Adam's book shelves and owe him money for breaking the lease since Adam specifically squashes those rumors. Further indication that Tattle lives rent free in BLAB's head.
Welcome! I do believe the Star Wars Hotel happened after the apartment and such though.
---
It is not ā€˜mutualā€™ when you find a new place, start moving out, and THEN tell your roommate you want to break the leaseā€¦ only two months after re-signing, and then make him pay half the penalties.

KTā€™s definition of mutual is about as loose as the skin around her navel.
AND run away as soon as Adam gets to town. Totally innocent right?
---
I don't dispute that Daphne said something about them owning money. Maybe she was referring to the remaining rent on the lease that they squelch on. However I haven't been able to find where she specifically talks about this. If you know where she talked about this, please repost, cause yeah this seems to contradict what Adam said. All the other stuff about BLAB being crappy that Adam does not get into we know about.
May be hard to do because it was on Instagram stories.

Reactions: 7
It could also be the fact that Adam is trying to play nice to help save his career. The rumors and back-and-forth probably cast a bad light vlogging in general, both to the general public and to Disney. And realistically Disneyā€™s not gonna take the time to weed out who said what, they are more likely to just ban all vlogging / live-streaming. So Adam could be concerned that if this was to turn into something bigger, it could hit all of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How nice, ATW is staying with a friend at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort. Pretty sure Adam won't be gifting BLOB a stay with his DVC points anytime soon. šŸ˜‚

Adam's accommodations...

1680618962842.png

vs BLOB's accommodations... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1680619829906.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
i just saw another post where adam says monetary wasn't the reason the friendship ended. maybe it was rumors that KT had started?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Hes intimidating but Iā€™m not afraid of him. Iā€™m barely 5ā€™5 and him getting in my face yelling at me when he hurt my kid did not make me cower. His fat ass twaffle had to waddle her ass over to get involved. I was only scared of her sitting on me.
WTF! I get it Monica. My mama bear roars if ANYONE fux with my kids! I wasnā€™t aware that Spencer got in your face and Iā€™ve been here from the beginning. I must have missed the details. I knew they did something to your kiddo but wasnā€™t aware of the circumstances around it.
---
With all of the attention, BLAB is getting from this Adam the Woo situation, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if they put out a new YouTube video, titled, ā€œSetting the record straightā€, ā€œWhat really happenedā€. They are going to want to capitalize on this by ways of views and engagement on a Vlog. Itā€™s who they are. Disgusting, lowlife, cheating grifters. This whole mess has to be what Spencerā€™s drunk ass was referring to when he said ā€œAll will be revealed soonā€. Too much has happened KT & Spencer. It all started with the sailing ship Colombia situation and karma has been f*ucking with you since! You CANT and WONT recover from this!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
What's the shortest anyone has reported being banned from Disneyland? 90 days? 30 days? When all the current smoke dissipates I'm betting a churro we won't be seeing any confirmable video of BLAB in that park before then. I started my timer a day after Denser attacked Justin Scarred during the Princess Night event. (Captain Obvious at your service!)

Reactions: 18
So allegedly blab paid for Adamā€™s furniture, I remember seeing someone post where KT claimed they paid him $200 (for a couch, wall unit and who knows what else?).

If this is true, how did they pay Adam when they had already moved stuff out (Adam confirms in his post they moved out while he was in FL still) and we all know they fled to Vegas by the time Adam arrived. When was money exchanged? We know there was no Venmo sent. Are we supposed to believe they cut him a check and mailed it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.