Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I skimmed through most of this but here's my impression of it all.

Adam: It isn't the money thing that made me hate them . I don't care about the money . They did something way more heinous by far by far that I won't tell you about ever . I don't get involved in drama but I'm gonna cause more drama by making you wonder what they really did . Trust me it was terrible but it's a secret I'll keep to the grave and they are horrible people . And I don't know how to use periods .

Tattle Life: Adam, why did you say BLAB is awesome and amazing and you love them? Whyyyyyyy???? You're a backstabber and threw your bestie Daphne under the bus! Why are you standing up to BLAB? They must have had their council send you a bunch of legal stuff! ET TU, BRUTE?????

Daphne: They did ALL THAT tit and more. By far by faaaaaar.

Justin: I know what they did. Muahaha. But I'm not gonna tell you. I don't like drama. I'll just leave this mysterious little heart emoji to keep everyone guessing.

BLAB: SEE???? We are INNOCENT!!! Adam said so!!!! By faaaaaaaar! We STOMPed Out Bullying (tm) again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Daphne definitely stated they left him holding the bag and OWED him money. I believe she even stated an amount. Plus other drama with BLOB she has let out. It does contradict Adam.
I don't dispute that Daphne said something about them owning money. Maybe she was referring to the remaining rent on the lease that they squelch on. However I haven't been able to find where she specifically talks about this. If you know where she talked about this, please repost, cause yeah this seems to contradict what Adam said. All the other stuff about BLAB being crappy that Adam does not get into we know about.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am really proud of Daphne, Liz, GriftBuster (Our Plaid Hero), and Adam (with his replies in the comments about never being friends again) for stomping out bullying by showing bullies that they don’t get to always win.

They showed us the real way to stomp out bullying. It is not be sending some check to a real estate agent with a $175k salary in NYC.

It took a lot of courage to publicly stand up to those adulterous monsters and they have done it.

God Bless them all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
To be fair I skimmed through most of this but here's my impression of it all.

Adam: It isn't the money thing that made me hate them . I don't care about the money . They did something way more heinous by far by far that I won't tell you about ever . I don't get involved in drama but I'm gonna cause more drama by making you wonder what they really did . Trust me it was terrible but it's a secret I'll keep to the grave and they are horrible people . And I don't know how to use periods .

Tattle Life: Adam, why did you say BLAB is awesome and amazing and you love them? Whyyyyyyy???? You're a backstabber and threw your bestie Daphne under the bus! Why are you standing up to BLAB? They must have had their council send you a bunch of legal stuff! ET TU, BRUTE?????

Daphne: They did ALL THAT tit and more. By far by faaaaaar.

Justin: I know what they did. Muahaha. But I'm not gonna tell you. I don't like drama. I'll just leave this mysterious little heart emoji to keep everyone guessing.

BLAB: SEE???? We are INNOCENT!!! Adam said so!!!! By faaaaaaaar! We STOMPed Out Bullying (tm) again!
ROTFLMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Comments no longer allowed on IG 🫢
View attachment 2076972
Yeah....... I'm guessing her claim that they received "Daily Death Threats" might have something to do with that. If that is reported, investigated and found to be false (which I wouldn't be surprised in the least) then they might find themselves in a bit of hot water. Thank god for screenshots to give witness to their whopping lies.

Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20230404_045352_Samsung Internet.jpg

Do you think Miss IFlunked5thGrade is talking about Brickey here?
Who else has tried to monetize off the drama besides Brickey and Spencer?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.