Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daphne affirms that she (Daphne) did not lie about anything she said, and it is all true. She confirms that she stands by her feelings about them being trash and awful people. Gave some examples. She also said that she was proud of Adam for saying something.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I saw Dylan in the mirror's reflection. This confirms they're staying together at his Dad's place?

Animated GIF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
So my takeaway is that Daphne is amazing and has brass balls but she’s gonna zip it from here on out because Adam wants this all to end. Sadly for BLAB it won’t because they’re trash

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Katie claims she took a shower even though she had that big white chunk of something in her hair...

KTz.jpg
What.jpg

(Also, I have a feeling we're going to see Katie carrying around a totally not a snot rag cleaning cloth. She keeps sucking snot back into her nose over and over.)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
are they still in Disneyworld? now David is down there. will they take the opportunity to attack him alone too

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
are they still in Disneyworld? now David is down there. will they take the opportunity to attack him alone too
Tron opens tomorrow. Park will be crawling with people talking into cameras.......I wonder if it will be the day these two decide show us what's in the Kissimmee Target.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i just went back and looked at Adam's post and someone commented that people don't need to know everything and Adam replied:

"rest assured this is only the basics of what needed to be said. Plenty more that doesn't need to be known and won't be talked about"

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Of course she loves the Rocket Rods, Spencer; you should know from your Fuel Rod rendezvous!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think with the timing of Dylan's prissy comments, Adam wanted to lower the temperature, as well as getting tired of addressing it. But what he wrote doesn't conflict with what Daphne had put out. Anyway you spin it, it still sucks that he had to unexpectedly go across the country to downsize and clear out, upending holiday plans with family and paying half the penalties all because KT stole the neighbors toys and called the property manager a c*nt.
---

Yeah, he did spin it ("had no issues because already had my FL place") but I don't think he said anything to contradict Daphne...maybe in tone but not with the events.
Daphne definitely stated they left him holding the bag and OWED him money. I believe she even stated an amount. Plus other drama with BLOB she has let out. It does contradict Adam.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know this was probably just a dust particle from Spencer's gross ass hat, but I'm going to pretend it is the ghost orb of Binky seeking revenge. 🤣

a023b1fb76f8fafa96f977e6419e923a--funny-cute-funny-shit.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good catch and they are probably staying at Dylan's dad's condo. Living your best life by sponging off others.
And they're calling it an Airbnb to try to throw people off.
---
HA HA now they're claiming that some dude recognized them in Publix.

---
Interesting that Spencer took off his hat and scratched his head immediately after someone asked if they are going to Celebration this time...

Celebration.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Daphne definitely stated they left him holding the bag and OWED him money. I believe she even stated an amount. Plus other drama with BLOB she has let out. It does contradict Adam.
Probably because he paid for a bunch of stuff for them. Food and hotel rooms. But those were gifts, Natalie should understand how that works.

Reactions: 1
Wow, that's the first time I've seen Spencer drink something nonalcoholic... (Unless he has vodka in there.)

Bottle.jpg

(What a reaction image.)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think much like the Marvel Movies, BLAB are entering a new phase.
One that's about to get very, very bad for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.