Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I decided to watch Dylan’s animal kingdom video, for science, to compare to Blab’s production. His is so much better, and it’s not even that great.

But most importantly, as they sit at Nomad Lounge, he thanks a viewer of both his channel and Blab’s, for their lunch. I’m not certain if the viewer got them a gift card or scored them the reservation, or both? He didn’t say.

Guess who didn’t mention any help from a viewer in their video? The lazy, entitled fucks known as Blab.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Honestly it doesn’t surprise me about Adams statement. A lot of people have ended up disappointing me 🫤🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Yeah, he did spin it ("had no issues because already had my FL place") but I don't think he said anything to contradict Daphne...maybe in tone but not with the events.
This is how I took it as well. Daphne went all in on them with the tea she had when the apartment fiasco initially blew up…. BLAB then gave her enough fodder by continuing to be problematic.

Reactions: 18
Yeah, he did spin it ("had no issues because already had my FL place") but I don't think he said anything to contradict Daphne...maybe in tone but not with the events.
Didn't Natalie/Daphne specifically say that BLAB owed Adam money for the apartment?

• Wow
Dude these 2 have zero energy in these videos. Like both look like they’ve been crying all night and decided to make a vlog. Never seen someone so unhappy at Disney World. No doubt something is up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I decided to watch Dylan’s animal kingdom video, for science, to compare to Blab’s production. His is so much better, and it’s not even that great.

But most importantly, as they sit at Nomad Lounge, he thanks a viewer of both his channel and Blab’s, for their lunch. I’m not certain if the viewer got them a gift card or scored them the reservation, or both? He didn’t say.

Guess who didn’t mention any help from a viewer in their video? The lazy, entitled fucks known as Blab.
Yeah, I just watched the same vlog.

Would you look at those prices on the Nomad lounge specials menu...sheesh. But I will admit, the churros look really good.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Would you look at those prices on the Nomad lounge specials menu...sheesh. But I will admit, the churros look really good.

They probably charge so much because they provide you with those giant cloth napkins instead of little, flimsy paper ones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Thank you Dylan for not filtering BLAB. She is getting bigger by the day. As big as she is, she must be sweating up a storm in that hot weather all dressed in her black uniform.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
OR.... and follow me here....

Spence has run out of fucks to give - DESPERATELY wants out of this commitment (or he is just that stupid - or drunk) so he decided to "confront" Justin on Princess Night. What was NOT shown was that Security DID get involved - most likely after the fact.

THEN the social media circle jerk (including Woo) happens - further pissing off Spence (evidenced by his frantic txt messages to previous "co workers" where he lets them all know - if he goes down - he takes them with him.)

THEN Both of them get put on "notice" by Disney Security after the "investigation" and more or less temp banned them both however Justin having connections higher than some minimum wage guy with tiny arms was able to talk his ass out of trouble and brag about it on SM with his little Disney Security token. However - he is shaken. His livelihood is now in jeopardy due to the unstable AARP drunk who literally has NOTHING to lose. Well, maybe some spray paint "art" and an extra heavy duty surf board but I digress.

Justin reaches out to Woo (and others) to warn them of what happened and could happen. The others aren't really worried - they have never had a problem with Security - and anything that might happen - they are smart enough to avoid it (or film it) so they aren't too concerned.

But Ol'WOO is concerned! Already being previously banned from DW (and still banned elsewhere) - he is smart - he does NOT want to risk it over these two chuds - so he proactively posts that tripe in an effort to avoid them since they are sharing the same state at the moment. Probably sells out some friends in the process - because at the end of the day - his channel is more important than ANYTHING else (like the rest of them).

TLDR - a bunch of z list "vloggers" who make their living off Disney are trying to make nice so they can continue to pay rent.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Woo's version of events contradicts Daphnes. They are two different stories. Woo is basically saying there were NO problems, when we pretty much know there were. I really don't see Daphne making stuff up when she was just trying to stick up for her friend and mentor. Woo on the other hand is just trying to keep stuff from blowing up at this point. Again, not sure why he is addressing it at all this far removed. I don't know if just the one or two questions in his videos he gets asking about BLOB couldn't just continued to be ignored by him. I don't really follow his comment section, so maybe it's more BLOB questions per video of his that I am unaware of. Maybe someone who follows Woo's comments can let us know.
I haven't seen him getting harassed about BLOB.
I didn't think he said there were NO problems? Just saying they paid 1/2 to break the lease. Probably paid pennies for his couches and shelves. Which he needed to get rid of anyway. Clearly the rift happened earlier. BLAB moving enabled him to get out of an apartment that he awkwardly could not visit.

But Daphne can still have the opinion that they ripped him off. It's what besties do!

It would not be shocking if they were unkind about Daphne. She may Not know the full details. He has turned off his comment section in the past due to hateful comments towards her. He cares about his friend and her well being, and would have her back IMHO.

• Heart
In perfect KT and Spencer fashion they stay off property and come loiter at the resort’s as if they paid to stay there. Surprised they haven’t jumped the fence to the pool yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Nomad Lounge is overrated nonsense that looks good for the 'Gram. I'm all about the Smiling Crocodile. Chicken street tacos beat ludicrously overpriced fried sugar dough, every time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Didn't Natalie/Daphne specifically say that BLAB owed Adam money for the apartment?
I tried looking for that specifically, but can't find it..maybe someone else has better luck?

Adam does admit financial costs - the penalties of breaking the lease. And there is inherent cost in moving itself. If BLAB were better people, they would make arrangements to pay Adam the 10 months of rental payments that they promised him when they all agree to renew the lease for another year. But of course, this whole fiasco ensured because BLAB are horrible people.

And remember Daphne only spilled the tea on the apartment because of she was offended that KT called someone clearing his throat an "assault". I don't know much more of her background than what is widely known, but this was a bridge too far for her and that's when she cut loose on what went down.

So I believe Daphne and I also believe Adam is trying to damp down the drama. This is a big fail because he does allude to reasons other than the apartment as to why they are not friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
OR.... and follow me here....

Spence has run out of fucks to give - DESPERATELY wants out of this commitment (or he is just that stupid - or drunk) so he decided to "confront" Justin on Princess Night. What was NOT shown was that Security DID get involved - most likely after the fact.

THEN the social media circle jerk (including Woo) happens - further pissing off Spence (evidenced by his frantic txt messages to previous "co workers" where he lets them all know - if he goes down - he takes them with him.)

THEN Both of them get put on "notice" by Disney Security after the "investigation" and more or less temp banned them both however Justin having connections higher than some minimum wage guy with tiny arms was able to talk his ass out of trouble and brag about it on SM with his little Disney Security token. However - he is shaken. His livelihood is now in jeopardy due to the unstable AARP drunk who literally has NOTHING to lose. Well, maybe some spray paint "art" and an extra heavy duty surf board but I digress.

Justin reaches out to Woo (and others) to warn them of what happened and could happen. The others aren't really worried - they have never had a problem with Security - and anything that might happen - they are smart enough to avoid it (or film it) so they aren't too concerned.

But Ol'WOO is concerned! Already being previously banned from DW (and still banned elsewhere) - he is smart - he does NOT want to risk it over these two chuds - so he proactively posts that tripe in an effort to avoid them since they are sharing the same state at the moment. Probably sells out some friends in the process - because at the end of the day - his channel is more important than ANYTHING else (like the rest of them).

TLDR - a bunch of z list "vloggers" who make their living off Disney are trying to make nice so they can continue to pay rent.
I agree with this.

Also want to put out there that daphne has posted and she’s proud of Adam. I don’t think he said anything without letting her know. She’s still my hero tho

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I totally get your point. I used to be a rope drop to close Mom on our trips. Now I get to the parks around 10am after I’ve had coffee. But that’s because I’m on vacation.

This is their harder than nursing full time job. Get up and show us stuff. Heck, let KT sleep in Spencer, and you just show up and film alone if she can’t drag her Hokas to the park at open. Get yourself a beer with a shot of espresso to wake up and do your job!

They went to Animal Kingdom and didn’t want to wait 80 minutes for the top rides there. WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO DO??? YOU AREN’T PRESSED FOR TIME! This is WORK for these two slobs.

This is what pisses me off the most with them. Remember their first trip to WDW, with Spencer acting like he just came out of a twenty year coma? He didn't bother to prepare by watching Frozen, or Avatar, even though those were major attractions he was here to cover. He didn't even read a bleeping map. Compare it to Justin, Michah, Peter & Kitra, and Jackie, who would know what everything they see is, and have some history facts and interesting anecdotes.

They constantly insist that this is their job, but they don't bother to actually do any work.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This is what pisses me off the most with them. Remember their first trip to WDW, with Spencer acting like he just came out of a twenty year coma? He didn't bother to prepare by watching Frozen, or Avatar, even though those were major attractions he was here to cover. He didn't even read a bleeping map. Compare it to Justin, Michah, Peter & Kitra, and Jackie, who would know what everything they see is, and have some history facts and interesting anecdotes.

They constantly insist that this is their job, but they don't bother to actually do any work.
They gave up after the Columbia incident. Almost NONE of their videos since then attempt to provide a service or tips/tricks. And the times they DO try it's either reciting common knowledge or pontificating about tit they know NOTHING about (magic pass renewals) otherwise their channel is nothing more than iMovie "home movies". They really think their personalities is enough to carry the channel. They drop hints at this "we just do this to make YOU happy" basically admitting they are just sharing home movies at DL to people who can't go.

The only thing that motivates them now is just uploading ANYTHING to get views and of course - reacting to the trolls. Thats it.

Pro Tip for you BLOB - if you really think your personalities are enough to carry the channel - then you need more that 10-20 stans on a live chat. Compare that to your co-workers who average 500 and up at any given time.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.