Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason why there’s no hard feelings is because Adam is easy going.

I’m wondering if Blab confronted Justin about the Adam situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why do I get the feeling Mahatma Brickey had something to do with the completely out of character posts on both sides?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
It is not ‘mutual’ when you find a new place, start moving out, and THEN tell your roommate you want to break the lease… only two months after re-signing, and then make him pay half the penalties.

KT’s definition of mutual is about as loose as the skin around her navel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
In that OA video someone posted earlier which featured Blab, KT mentioned how she laughs at people who trip and fall.

Guess what, KT?

Your whole life is one big trip and fall, and we are all laughing at you, witch.

Sorry bout it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm beyond annoyed by this!! Adam was better off keeping his mouth shut! Blab are crappy people no matter how they try to sugarcoat the situation, you don't just lose almost 10 friends for no specific reason.
Can’t put lipstick on a pig 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is great and all, but she doesn’t explain why basically every single other vlogger aside from Mayo has shunned them. That many friendships ending seemingly all at once is a bit of a red flag.

Also, I know Adam was trying to clear the air but he really left everyone with more questions. If it wasn’t about money for ditching on the apartment, what other horrible awful thing did they do to lose, by all accounts, a close friend and roommate?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
OK, so no more inaccurate commentary here by anyone any more claiming that Katie & Spencer are “scum bags” for suddenly breaking a sublease in month 2 of 12. They paid “half” the fees and bought some of the furniture that Adam couldn’t logistically flip quick enough and then they left town as fast as possible to make sure they didn’t have to help.

Will they next get Matty to post about Katie’s Adultery and that Matty consented in the beginning because he was OK with an “open relationship” but later they just grew apart which happens sometimes?

Then BL&B can do another post scolding the online community for making comments the last three years about her breaking her marriage vows when it was OK by both parties.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I absolutely LOVE that KT has become the person she used to make fun of.

KT, you are a morbidly obese ignorant bleep with embarrassingly bad hair that nobody likes except your smelly broke alcoholic "uncle". Just sayin' ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Adam is for sure sugarcoating because we never saw them together again after they stopped being roommates. Perhaps the bad blood already existed which is why they decided to move out. But Adam’s presenting it almost as just a business decision when the lease breaking coincides with the friendship publicly ending. And KT pretended they were still friends for months afterwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I call BS on this whole thing! They must have seen him in DW ( how could you miss em ) and asked to make peace. Too little too late though! They’ve lost all credibility because they’re a couple of assholes
Yup, no difference between this and them changing the dates on their iPhones.

I do like the obvious differences in posts from the one KT wrote and the one Spencer wrote.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Where? I watched it the morning but didn’t see Brickey
Haha. Well crap - YouTube recommended that freaking old ATW video me and I didn't notice the date. Sorry, false alarm. 🤦‍♀️ I asked for the comment to be deleted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.