Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam and Natalie can both be right.

BLAB didn’t owe Adam any money for the apartment.

But my theory is that he and BLAB had disagreements about superchats and merch and Patreon and asking for money in livestreams. That’s what I think Natalie is talking about when she says it was about money.

Notice that Adam dropped his patreon and merch store about the time when he and BLAB had their falling out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Whatever’s going on, this should be really interesting when everyone shows up to Tron opening. David from FB will be there too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This is very strange for Adam to, out of the blue make this public statement for something that happened years ago. I think BLAB’s lawyer has sent out some letters. Will be interesting to see if anyone else make a statement in the coming days.
This is very unAdamlike. He avoids drama and it is strange to see him addressing all this. Maybe he is trying to make things less uncomfortable if he runs into them at WDW which he probably will.
---
First post in the BLAB thread (I come by way of my favorite WDW grifter, Michael Kay!)
It was due to Daphne and the way she was mistreated by them...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s addressed kind of but that was so yesterday year. This apartment thing is about 1/100th of the reasons people hate BLAB.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The fact Spencer says others are using the blab name to get views on the same video he is explaining what happened with Justin, makes me sick. Screw them, he literally thinks they are top tier.. i unsubscribed months ago....they just can't be quiet. Adam stirred up the pot again for sure, but not sure why he is even talking about it. Makes people go check them out again.

I so wish he did hit JS.. cause then they would permanently be banned and they deserve it at this point. Do they have any vlogging friends besides Dylan left?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
i think we all know what this confirms…Adam’s new love interest is a BLOB Stan/patron. Guys will do crazy things for pu$$y lol

02FE1A32-6EFD-49FB-8C4E-53E3C1C8677A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The Netflix documentary about all of this is going to be glorious! The internal drama created by the Vloggers has exceeded any expectations.

“Disney Adults” is a polarizing topic.

“YouTube influencers” is a polarizing topic.

Add a pinch of Hollywood ties, Adultery, and a dash of colorful characters!

The best part for the Producers is they don’t need to film anything at the Parks (which Disney would never consent to). The Producers can just use all the content that is on YouTube.

A wonderful story about something unintentionally hysterical and wild that came out of the Pandemic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The Netflix documentary about all of this is going to be glorious! The internal drama created by the Vloggers has exceeded any expectations.

“Disney Adults” is a polarizing topic.

“YouTube influencers” is a polarizing topic.

Add a pinch of Hollywood ties, Adultery, and a dash of colorful characters!

The best part for the Producers is they don’t need to film anything at the Parks (which Disney would never consent to). The Producers can just use all the content that is on YouTube.

A wonderful story about something unintentionally hysterical and wild that came out of the Pandemic.
I think I speak for all of us when I say that we are most looking forward to the blurred face interview in that documentary of BLAB true crime case expert, one Lester Diamond.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think I speak for all of us when I say that we are most looking forward to the blurred face interview in that documentary of BLAB true crime case expert, one Lester Diamond.
LOL.

I think everyone’s favorite part is when Pixar Charlie will inevitably forget that he is still wiring a microphone when he talks to himself in the bathroom and reveals something incredible Robert Durst style.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.