Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
interesting timing as well considering dylan's comment about adam from earlier. could that have been the final straw for adam and he decided to just put out that statement to try and end all the speculation?

either way, we now know that it was something that happened behind the scenes which led to the end of their friendship and not the fact that BLAB bailed on the apartment. disagreements about patreon/merch/etc could be something to think about but i'm guessing it was something about daphne. KT hated her from the very beginning and we all know she can't help but run her big mouth

• Wow
Reactions: 29
if it’s been discussed, I missed it but..KKKT and Spin-ser ain’t gonna fit on Tron. It’s been widely reported on that it isn’t very size inclusive and well, they are rather portly. So they will have to ride on the back seat which is not a cycle. I think that is going to be rather funny to see them get real hard evidence of their massive size.
They will fit. It's calf size more than stomach size that prevents you from fitting. Theme Park Express showed the bar that swings in back and locks your calves. He's overweight and has 17.5" or 45cm calves and he barely fit. Peter and Kitra from OA fit as well and PMM Nate (who's calves really didn't fit, uncomfortably squeezed them in to fit) Peter and Kitra are bigger than Katie and Spencer.

Reactions: 12
So on day 2 BLAB sleep in and spend only a half day at Animal Kingdom. Tickets are so cheap and time is not valuable I guess. The number 1 tip among all Disney Park tips is get there early! I get their Disneyland just happy to be there mentality since they are there all the time. You fly to Florida and sleep in before going to Parks packed full of rides new to you. What a waste.

Reactions: 24
LOL.

I think everyone’s favorite part is when Pixar Charlie will inevitably forget that he is still wiring a microphone when he talks to himself in the bathroom and reveals something incredible Robert Durst style.
Hahahaha I can totally see that happening 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Here’s my theory:

1) Adam knows that he’ll always be on a kind of “Probation Status” with Walt Disney World because of his previous ban and whatever needed to happen for reinstatement.

WDW is truly important to Adam’s happiness and he doesn’t want to ever jeopardize his ability to be an AP/DVC Member again.

2) Adam also knows that Spencer & Katie may just very well be “Full Tilt” after the JustinScarred Princess Nite confrontation. He lived with them. He knows their true intentions and the different levels that they may go.

Those two probably wouldn’t care at this point if they get banned from WDW. They might see the Tron Opening as the perfect time/place to try and bait Adam and take him down with them.

3) Adam possibly dwelling on #1 and #2 wrote a real sanitized version of confirming Spencer & Katie did break their sublease renewal in month 2 of 12 (which regardless of financial obligations being met is a terrible thing to do to someone) BUT also eluding that there is more that can come out, however, Adam is taking the high road… for now.

Adam knows Katie & Spencer probably don’t need any more public black eyes to keep them off Disneyland’s radar. However, if they try any BS with Adam this week in person - he can retaliate.

Also, if you are a Woo Fan, do you really want to support another channel that Adam has elected not to have a real life friendship with any more and publicly stated such?

This may all be “An Ace up his Sleeve” that he could always play later if they or Dylan try any more shenanigans attacking Adam’s character.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Their latest vlog is so boring. No information. One ride. Multiple cocktails. No information about where they are purchased or how much. KT is low energy. Hair is a disaster. Animal Kingdom and I don’t think they even showed any animals.

99% certain they are staying at Dylan’s dad’s place. I remember it having a jacuzzi and Spencer showed one in the intro. I remember a trip when they stayed there and everyone was so happy. Laughing, superchats, jacuzzi time. Now it almost feels like they’re together in town for a funeral.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm working my way through old Ordinary Adventures vids, and found a surprising appearance by the Dastardly Duo at about 4:10 in a video from January 2020:

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Isn't it about time for Brickey to put out his part 2 video "I need to involve my important self in this drama"?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So on day 2 BLAB sleep in and spend only a half day at Animal Kingdom. Tickets are so cheap and time is not valuable I guess. The number 1 tip among all Disney Park tips is get there early! I get their Disneyland just happy to be there mentality since they are there all the time. You fly to Florida and sleep in before going to Parks packed full of rides new to you. What a waste.
As much as I don't want to defend them, coming from the Pacific time zone to a 3 hour jump isn't the easiest to adjust to immediately. I did the same thing on my last trip where I tried to get up around 7am but my body feeling it was 4am didn't allow me to get up for a couple more hours. It happens. It's not unreasonable, especially when expending a ton of energy walking in heat and humidity your body also isn't used to.

Reactions: 9
As much as I don't want to defend them, coming from the Pacific time zone to a 3 hour jump isn't the easiest to adjust to immediately. I did the same thing on my last trip where I tried to get up around 7am but my body feeling it was 4am didn't allow me to get up for a couple more hours. It happens. It's not unreasonable, especially when expending a ton of energy walking in heat and humidity your body also isn't used to.
I totally get your point. I used to be a rope drop to close Mom on our trips. Now I get to the parks around 10am after I’ve had coffee. But that’s because I’m on vacation.

This is their harder than nursing full time job. Get up and show us stuff. Heck, let KT sleep in Spencer, and you just show up and film alone if she can’t drag her Hokas to the park at open. Get yourself a beer with a shot of espresso to wake up and do your job!

They went to Animal Kingdom and didn’t want to wait 80 minutes for the top rides there. WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO DO??? YOU AREN’T PRESSED FOR TIME! This is WORK for these two slobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Let me just say how disappointing it is for the Woo to go on record at this point. He basically tossed his girl Daphne under the bus and bowed down to these two dirt bags. I'm still not sure why he would do this, but I have lost a bit of respect for him. I'm sick of all these vloggers and their, I'm going to say this, but not that. Either say it all, or say nothing. None of you are doing yourselves any favors by just dropping in and ever so slightly stirring the pot. At this point, I am of the belief that KT and Spencer either know enough to damage everyone, or everyone knows that they are so toxic that they are not beyond twisting the truth to the point to hurt everyone with-in reach. I am completely floored that the whole vlogging community continues to tiptoe around these two walking disasters.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I am so out of the loop with the ATW developments! His recent FB posting regarding BLAB reads like someone that is tired of being associated with their drama. I get it, he wants to move on… I don’t blame him! To my knowledge, Adam hasn’t fully leaned into the click baity drama like his pal Justin has. Adam has been a tad more subtle with his shade but I guess he’s just over it at this point.

I missed his post where he threw Daphne under the bus though 🍿

Reactions: 12
I am so out of the loop with the ATW developments! His recent FB posting regarding BLAB reads like someone that is tired of being associated with their drama. I get it, he wants to move on… I don’t blame him! To my knowledge, Adam hasn’t fully leaned into the click baity drama like his pal Justin has. Adam has been a tad more subtle with his shade but I guess he’s just over it at this point.

I missed his post where he threw Daphne under the bus though 🍿
Woo's version of events contradicts Daphnes. They are two different stories. Woo is basically saying there were NO problems, when we pretty much know there were. I really don't see Daphne making stuff up when she was just trying to stick up for her friend and mentor. Woo on the other hand is just trying to keep stuff from blowing up at this point. Again, not sure why he is addressing it at all this far removed. I don't know if just the one or two questions in his videos he gets asking about BLOB couldn't just continued to be ignored by him. I don't really follow his comment section, so maybe it's more BLOB questions per video of his that I am unaware of. Maybe someone who follows Woo's comments can let us know.
I haven't seen him getting harassed about BLOB.

Reactions: 20
I think with the timing of Dylan's prissy comments, Adam wanted to lower the temperature, as well as getting tired of addressing it. But what he wrote doesn't conflict with what Daphne had put out. Anyway you spin it, it still sucks that he had to unexpectedly go across the country to downsize and clear out, upending holiday plans with family and paying half the penalties all because KT stole the neighbors toys and called the property manager a c*nt.
---
Woo's version of events contradicts Daphnes. They are two different stories. Woo is basically saying there were NO problems, when we pretty much know there were. I really don't see Daphne making stuff up when she was just trying to stick up for her friend and mentor. Woo on the other hand is just trying to keep stuff from blowing up at this point. Again, not sure why he is addressing it at all this far removed. I don't know if just the one or two questions in his videos he gets asking about BLOB couldn't just continued to be ignored by him. I don't really follow his comment section, so maybe it's more BLOB questions per video of his that I am unaware of. Maybe someone who follows Woo's comments can let us know.
I haven't seen him getting harassed about BLOB.
Yeah, he did spin it ("had no issues because already had my FL place") but I don't think he said anything to contradict Daphne...maybe in tone but not with the events.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
What has been revealed:
  • Katie and Spencer do not owe money to Adam for breaking the lease at the Anaheim apartment.
  • Adam sold Katie and Spencer his furniture.

What has NOT been revealed:
  • Real reason for the New Mexico trip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I think with the timing of Dylan's prissy comments, Adam wanted to lower the temperature, as well as getting tired of addressing it. But what he wrote doesn't conflict with what Daphne had put out. Anyway you spin it, it still sucks that he had to unexpectedly go across the country to downsize and clear out, upending holiday plans with family and paying half the penalties all because KT stole the neighbors toys and called the property manager a c*nt.
---

Yeah, he did spin it ("had no issues because already had my FL place") but I don't think he said anything to contradict Daphne.
Maybe I'm wrong, but Daphne's receipts are here. Someone just needs to go dig them out.

Reactions: 13
I'm working my way through old Ordinary Adventures vids, and found a surprising appearance by the Dastardly Duo at about 4:10 in a video from January 2020:

Watching this, I get a strong sense of entitlement from BLOB during their interaction with OA. If only Thumb and Dumber knew that their time was fleeting, maybe just maybe they could be a little more humble.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.