Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious question, does anyone here actually see Spencer as intimidating? Do any of y’all believe the other vloggers find him scary? He’s such a chump to me

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Serious question, does anyone here actually see Spencer as intimidating? Do any of y’all believe the other vloggers find him scary? He’s such a chump to me
Me? No - but I'm not a man-child stuck in childhood in fantasy land.

But - if your entire existence on youtube relies on Festus Emmons not losing his tit and taking you down with him - then - yeah - he is scary. VERY scary. He's proven to be unpredictable - willing to lie in the face of evidence - willing to physically confront another vlogger IN the parks - AND - he has his mommy to fall back on when all this goes down the shitter. Knowing all that - duck YEAH I would be afraid of him.

That guy could literally be the straw that breaks the camels back and ends an entire "industry" of content creators who rely on Disney IP to monetize their own "content". Yeah - he is dangerous. It doesn't help he is attached to KT - who also has proved to be wildly unstable.(she should be the most scared - once he drops her like a morning deuce - she has NOTHING)

yeah - these two - they can do some damage - and they KNOW it. Princess Night proved it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Remember - the people who Disney is cha$ing ain't Ma and Pa Kettle in Buttlick, OK who watch Disney Vloggers on youtube and will never go. Thats like 80% of their viewers. Disney could care less about them.

People packed the parks to capacity LONG before vloggers were a thing - and will continue to do so. Look at the post-covid operations - Disney charged MORE for LESS and people lined up down the street to get in. You think they give a mouse tit about vloggers if they become a liability - nope. This is a company that sued a childs day care for painting the mouse on their walls - don't fool yourself into thinking they can't stop vlogging and live streaming.

Oh they are laying people off - eyeroll - they spend the money when and where they want to. Why do you think none of these vloggers have gone in HEAVY being pro-cast members and shouting out their support for these underpaid hereos - they don't want the risk. Sure they just LOVE the magic from the cast members - till it effects their bottom line - then they will be the first to call them ungrateful!

Also - Disney could simply ban (like selfie sticks) gimbals - and that would go a LOOOONG way - and when they start stopping rides because some grifting couple has a camera on a gimbal filming - the park guests will turn on them in a HURRY.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

But - if your entire existence on youtube relies on Festus Emmons not losing his tit and taking you down with him - then - yeah - he is scary. VERY scary. He's proven to be unpredictable - willing to lie in the face of evidence - willing to physically confront another vlogger IN the parks - AND - he has his mommy to fall back on when all this goes down the shitter. Knowing all that - duck YEAH I would be afraid of him.

That guy could literally be the straw that breaks the camels back and ends an entire "industry" of content creators who rely on Disney IP to monetize their own "content". Yeah - he is dangerous. It doesn't help he is attached to KT - who also has proved to be wildly unstable.(she should be the most scared - once he drops her like a morning deuce - she has NOTHING)

yeah - these two - they can do some damage - and they KNOW it. Princess Night proved it.
I just can’t give BLAB that much credit. They don’t deserve the gratification of anyone fearing them. They are literally bottom feeders in the YouTube world. It’s disappointing to see these other vloggers not getting together and speaking up

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've followed this thread for a long time but haven't posted yet. Thought I'd throw in my "theory". I've always thought that Adam not getting invited to the Star Wars hotel was part of the issue with BLAB. He's a big Star Wars fan and had been mentioning that he really wanted to stay there at some point. The day Brickey flew in he did a vlog with Adam and at some point said he was going to the hotel. Adam said responded with "You're going to the Star Wars hotel?" like he was unaware. I think Adam was probably hurt he didn't get included.

I also think that Adam ran into BLAB at WDW the other day and they threatened him with "all will be revealed" unless you fix things. That's why Adam was mentioning friends lost over the last year. Obviously BLAB is mostly concerned about people saying they stole Adam's book shelves and owe him money for breaking the lease since Adam specifically squashes those rumors. Further indication that Tattle lives rent free in BLAB's head.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Bingo. Someone disrupts your Patreon $, views, or just causes an influx of comments you have to deal with... it may or may not hurt or help your "business" in the short term. Possibly long term if it comes to filming access. Which at the end of the day, if that is your sole income...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not intimidating at all. Take it from me ... I have "Resting Murderer Face" ... Spence has "Resting Drunk Uncle Face".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
i mean his breath reportedly smells like tit, so i would be afraid of a yelling match with him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
As a woman, yeah. Spencer is that guy that you make sure to never be alone with. He's the reason you beg a male friend to pretend to be your boyfriend. He's why you stop wearing makeup to work, and start wearing your Nana's cardigan.

I would seriously cross to the other side of the road if I saw Spencer walking towards me. Not because he's tough, but because he gives off Entitled Predator vibes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Loose cannons
10174080-0-kalifornia_mgm-dvd_f_1de4fbcf-2848-46ea-85b1-15b364171140.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.