Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think vloggers see the potential of their entire house of cards coming down. It might be self preservation at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I guess they’re all gonna agree to disagree since they all run in the same circles

Reactions: 14
Apparently they posted about a live stream in their Patreon. Does anyone have the details?

1680489767596.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Adam the Woo just posted this to FB.

I need to clear the air on a few things and squash some rumors that might be out there about myself and my ex roommates Katie & Spencer from Best Life And Beyond . I have not been friends with them in well over a year due to many reasons I won’t get into here or ever . They moved in with me in Anaheim back in 2020 and we shared and apartment for a full year until renewal for a second year in august of 2021 . Two months after renewal they decided they wanted to move out and did . It wasn’t an issue for me simply because I had another place I had recently started renting in Florida . By breaking the least early there were penalties which were split evenly and the decision was mutual to be out fully by last day of nov 2021 . They had already found another place and started moving their stuff (and some of my furniture which I sold them and they paid for ), while I was in Florida .
They also offered to pay an extra month penalty so I could have the Anaheim place till New Year’s Eve to give me time to get out there to take care of my stuff and move , which I declined . I just wanted to get it over and done with so I drove from Florida to SoCal in a week and spent last half of Nov downsizing and selling off the rest of my stuff before turning in the keys last day of that month . In that time they had already left with their stuff to a new place with exception of a couple small items which were picked up final day .
Money was NEVER an issue in our former friendship and we shared some good times but people grow apart and just realize they aren’t on the same wavelength , whatever it was I’ve moved on and hope anyone reading this does as well .
Things to remember: Daphne already told us they left him owing him money. That there were disagreements, fights with landlords and neighbors and child toy theft. It was much uglier than what Adam is saying. He really just wants to have it all dropped. I believe they did pay for the furniture though. He made many comments and seemed very shocked and upset back then. If he was ok with it, he would not have said those things back then. If he was offered to go through New Year's he would not have found it so awful and he made comments about having to not be with his parents etc. I just think he wants us all to let it go.
---
Huge update! Clears up many questions but raises others. (If not when moving out, when did Adam and BLAB break, and why?) Plus, shows the importance of being clear about what goes on, so that misunderstandings etc. are minimized. A reminder that vloggers can't have it both ways - be public and raise money off your public life, then try to maintain privacy when there's obvious public interest in the community. That's one reason the whole Justin being mysterious and unclear about Princess Nite is so bad.

I'm guessing Dylan started worrying about his subs/dislikes/comments and contacted Woo directly.
BINGO because the timing is uncanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Things to remember: Daphne already told us they left him owing him money. That there were disagreements, fights with landlords and neighbors and child toy theft. It was much uglier than what Adam is saying. He really just wants to have it all dropped. I believe they did pay for the furniture though. He made many comments and seemed very shocked and upset back then. If he was ok with it, he would not have said those things back then. If he was offered to go through New Year's he would not have found it so awful and he made comments about having to not be with his parents etc. I just think he wants us all to let it go.
---

BINGO because the timing is uncanny.

Really good points you make here.

I do feel he has stepped in to mediate all this. Like it's all gotten out of hand and he's tried to make peace of the situation for everyone.
He's from a very strong church-going family so it's definitely his style to do that.
I'm not saying he's made friends with them, or even forgiven them, I don't believe that for a moment,
more a case of let's all agree to stop the fighting in front of everyone and go our own ways.
His statement is a gesture of that I feel,
It does seem contradictory to what Daphne said back then, as you point out.

Until we know more that's what I think anyway, but I am extremely disappointed in him.
Sometimes you have to step up and be a man, and that doesn't always mean turning the other cheek and being walked all over.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Really good points you make here.

I do feel he has stepped in to mediate all this. Like it's all gotten out of hand and he's tried to make peace of the situation for everyone.
He's from a very strong church-going family so it's definitely his style to do that.
I'm not saying he's made friends with them, or even forgiven them, I don't believe that for a moment, more a case of let's all agree to stop the fighting in front of everyone and go our own ways.
His statement is a gesture of that, although I'm sure it would be their idea that he post it.

Until we know more that's what I think anyway :)
[/QUOTE]

I completely agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This thread has moved too fast for me since Princess nite. I have no idea what were talking about half the time...

Does the Skipper have any connects to comfirm the ban and its duration.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
the great vlog war of 2023 is doing a great job getting people to click on videos, subscribe to patreons, watch live streams, Instagram views, etc. for all these creators.

we must remember, Katie is a big pro wrestling fan - maybe they're just playing out the script with themselves as the heel in this whole scenario.

• Heart
  • Wow
Adam did reply to a comment a couple of weeks ago that the issue between them was never about the apartment. Looks like he expanded on that here for some reason.

He was very introspective the other day at the closing of the WDW 50th anniversary. He kept mentioning about friends lost the last 18 months (the length of the celebration). Kept bringing up the opening of the celebration which he went to with BLAB, even though he clearly did not like how Disney handled the opening. However, he did collab at lot with BLAB at that time, who was there for several weeks. He seemed to have fun with them then (yeah, gag me with a spoon!), now seems to be having some regret how it ended and he felt he needed to address this to close this door.

Of course, he did nothing of the sort. By not going into the real reasons why they are not friends anymore (and I don't think he needs their permission to reveal anything. I mean we are not talking about national security here), he just open the door that was closing wide open for further speculation!

View attachment 2074535
Yes I know all of this. I’m saying he never said anything bad about them. He has been very tight lipped until his post today where he elaborated on what he had briefly touched on before.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
WHAT THE ACTUAL duck, ADAM?

Daphne has zero reason to lie. And I believe Justin’s version of the events that went down on Princess Nite. Even if the financials regarding the apartment were paid, Adam clearly did not expect to move during the holiday season while he was on a whole other coast. The unexpected move cost him travel, time, and expenses that he wouldn’t have had to come out of pocket if those two asshats could have played nice and stay put.

Adam’s statement gives BLAB another opportunity to create another narrative - a narrative that, once again, places blame on everyone else for the “drama.”

This is all a symptom of a much bigger issue. No one wants to be held accountable. The fact of the matter is that Adam helped BLAB grow despite having many people from the community warn him about their behavior.

for god’s sakes Adam, take out the trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
the great vlog war of 2023 is doing a great job getting people to click on videos, subscribe to patreons, watch live streams, Instagram views, etc. for all these creators.

we must remember, Katie is a big pro wrestling fan - maybe they're just playing out the script with themselves as the heel in this whole scenario.
Not that big of a fan. Wrestlemania is in LA this weekend and they left town.

• Haha
I don't know the point of the explanation from Adam, but I take solace with his comment to the person suggesting maybe one day down the road them all being friends again and Adam saying (my words, not his) "oh hell no."

There was clearly something more to it than the apartment that pissed Adam off enough to cut all ties.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
1362EB18-7B62-4B0F-B064-4817480EAF32.jpeg

yeah this doesn’t read as “we’re on different wavelengths.” Some real tit went down I bet 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
wow

i know adam has responded very briefly to BLAB-related comments on his videos, usually just saying how they aren't friends anymore, but i would have never in a million years predicted that he would post something of that length addressing what happened

i don't think BLAB's "lawyers" contacted him or that he ran into them or anything like that. if i had to guess, i'd say he's just tired of addressing any BLAB-related questions, which have probably increased since the princess nite incident. he gets asked about them quite a bit on YT and i'm sure the same goes for other social media. remember, adam is someone who NEVER inserts himself into any drama and tries his hardest to avoid it. the fact that he even posted this is completely out of left field. to me, it just seems like he's completely over continuing to be associated with them in any way and this is his attempt to put it behind him for good

the thing that sticks out to me the most about his statement is how he makes sure to point out that their falling out wasn't due to the way they bailed on him and the anaheim place. and the fact that they just abruptly stopped associating with one another proves that clearly something else happened behind the scenes that we don't know about. if i had to guess, i'd say BLAB said something about daphne that adam caught wind of and he just decided to end the friendship right then and there

he also makes sure to point out in some of the replies that there is zero chance of him ever associating with BLAB again, which also points to the theory i just mentioned. if it wasn't about the apartment, i don't think he'd go out of his way to ensure people that he'll never be friends with them again

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Do we think Paula & Dale McKenzie are going to do a reaction video to Adam’s Facebook Post?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.