Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let's think about this for a second.
Adam would NEVER say anything about BLOB without BLOB permission. Would they have gone to him and asked him to clear the air? Probably not. It's not their style.
Could they have ran into each other in the park and had a heart to heart and then asked him to address it? Maybe.
Are there lawyers involved? I don't think so, but let's see if Liz or David comes out next with a Covidgate retraction.
Is this "All will be revealed"?
I’d go with the second one. They very well could’ve run into him and asked to squash everything and move on. Doesn’t mean they have to be friends but I’m sure both parties are tired of all the chatter. I also don’t believe those two morons could afford a lawyer nor do I think they have any grounds for defamation considering Adam has never said a word. Spence and KT are just blowing smoke with their fake council

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's all too odd for him to give the statement now while BLAB is in Orlando. Maybe they did interact.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
It's all too odd for him to give the statement now while BLAB is in Orlando. Maybe they did interact.
I don't think they interacted. It's more than likely that Adam's tired of the drama and wants to be done with it. He's made it perfectly clear that the ending of their friendship had nothing to do with money, but for personal reasons. I'm sure those reasons are the same for other vloggers as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
1. Adam doesn't say a word when his best friend Justin get's "almost punched" in the face by Spencer right in front of everyone at Disneyland.
2 Also Adam, speaks up for BLAB very publicly months after the apartment incident, mentioning KT and Spencer by name,
just to clear up any misunderstandings we all might have about them.

Twilight Zone indeed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This is very strange for Adam to, out of the blue make this public statement for something that happened years ago. I think BLAB’s lawyer has sent out some letters. Will be interesting to see if anyone else make a statement in the coming days.
However Adam has never said anything about anyone. He’s kept very quiet about it all. Something fishy is going on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m thinking Brickey has something to do with all this. He wants so bad to play middleman mediator to squash all the vloggers drama and look like a hero.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Also, let’s be clear… the way Adam states it, they HAD ALREADY FOUND ANOTHER PLACE AND STARTED MOVING OUT WHEN THEY INFORMED HIM THEY WANTED TO LEAVE.

Adam simply didn’t mind because of his circumstances at the time. He clearly didn’t expect it to happen and certainly not so near the end of November, CAUSE HE ALREADY HAD OTHER PLANS TO GO TO DOLLYWOOD.

This is Adam actually confirming what most of us had suspected, just not leaving him with any financial losses…other than that HE was gracious enough to pay HALF of the penalties.

Conclusion? Blab: still c*nts.
I agree! They are trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The man has ZERO balls. I say DeSantis, please take these two grifters to the cleaners!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wonder if Adam just doesn't want Spencer to get in his face like he did to Justin, in case they happen to run into each other in the next few weeks, especially with the Tron official opening coming. It could get them both banned from WDW. I doubt Adam wants that to happen again for him. I'm sure Spencer is still at a boiling point.

Also, time to hit that "Ignore" button...😵

• Haha
  • Heart
The Adam thing is very strange...... it makes no sense at all. It serves only help them and put them in a better light.
After what they just did to one of his best friends Justin, it's incredibly bizarre and so is the timing of this so many months on.
I have my own thoughts., but thats all they are.
What if…hear me out, WHAT IF…Woo ran into those asshats at WDW & Spencer approached him a la Justin Scarred style asking him if Adam could possibly clear the air since their channel is SO OBVIOUSLY suffering. Maybe they thought having Adam talk would help them get back some Stan’s and get them to 100k “organically”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This is very strange for Adam to, out of the blue make this public statement for something that happened years ago. I think BLAB’s lawyer has sent out some letters. Will be interesting to see if anyone else make a statement in the coming days.
Adam does get asked about BLAB in his YT comment section, and he has responded multiple times. Perhaps he is sick and tired being asked about BLAB. 🤷‍♂️

I have seen him respond saying -
All $$ were settled on move out, people are allowed to just not be friends anymore.

100% his Bestie thinks they stiffed him, 2 months into a new lease, I don't disagree. Particularly when Adam spent very little time in California, and they had the apartment largely to themselves. Suddenly they needed to find a gated community for KT. Hmmm. Daphne's story is not so far fetched.

I still plan to make fun of Adam's bookshelf. Because that's freaking weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What if…hear me out, WHAT IF…Woo ran into those asshats at WDW & Spencer approached him a la Justin Scarred style asking him if Adam could possibly clear the air since their channel is SO OBVIOUSLY suffering. Maybe they thought having Adam talk would help them get back some Stan’s and get them to 100k “organically”
I mean that does make the most sense..... I think it makes a lot more sense than them threatening him with any kind legal action, especially when he hadn't really said anything about them publicly.
I'm just disappointed if that's true. That he would do anything that would even remotely help them out,
and I do feel his statement today is extremely beneficial to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I think these speculations that you guys make could be why Adam decided to clear the air also. We don’t know and probably never will but now we do know it has nothing to do with money but something personal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
However Adam has never said anything about anyone. He’s kept very quiet about it all. Something fishy is going on here.
Adam did reply to a comment a couple of weeks ago that the issue between them was never about the apartment. Looks like he expanded on that here for some reason.

He was very introspective the other day at the closing of the WDW 50th anniversary. He kept mentioning about friends lost the last 18 months (the length of the celebration). Kept bringing up the opening of the celebration which he went to with BLAB, even though he clearly did not like how Disney handled the opening. However, he did collab at lot with BLAB at that time, who was there for several weeks. He seemed to have fun with them then (yeah, gag me with a spoon!), now seems to be having some regret how it ended and he felt he needed to address this to close this door.

Of course, he did nothing of the sort. By not going into the real reasons why they are not friends anymore (and I don't think he needs their permission to reveal anything. I mean we are not talking about national security here), he just open the door that was closing wide open for further speculation!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They posted a new vlog and I couldn’t even last 5 mins. They are sooooo boring. I can tell by their energy that all the excitement for vlogging is gone. Lifeless people forcing themselves to vlog for money.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.