Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lawyer making Adam make a statement just doesn't make sense. If anything it would be putting a gag order on people. No one has really said much anyway, except maybe Daphne. Who if I am not mistaken, has a different version of what Adam just wrote.
This doesn't make any sense. Why would Adam address this now? I'm puzzled.
Completely out of character for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Something tells me that the incident with Justin Scarred was the last straw:

APRIL FOOLS! Of course those two damn grifters would NEVER lift a finger to help those closest to them in need. All those Grifters can go to Hell!

Reactions: 5
A lot of weird stuff happening. Tattle is going off the rails today too! I’m just trying to keep up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
A ban is coming, I can feel it!
---
Breaking April Fool's News...Bryan the Disney Bear died of a heart attack! Talk about a low blow! Does this mean that Thoughts and Prayers are coming to a Disney park near you?
---

---

---

---

---
---
Princess bubbles is on a roll! Hook'em horns my man!

I’m super confused as to what these tweets are about. Can someone enlighten me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
A lawyer making Adam make a statement just doesn't make sense. If anything it would be putting a gag order on people. No one has really said much anyway, except maybe Daphne. Who if I am not mistaken, has a different version of what Adam just wrote.
He was banned in 2013 through 2015, believe me, Universal's asshole Chief of Security is the most mean spirited witch I've ever encountered. As long as she remains retired, Adam ain't getting anywhere near Epic Universe.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Each time I try to read them (the tweets) again and again, I just lose more and more confidence in my reading comprehension skills.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
They're about this Super Stan stalker by the name of Princess Bubbles, a Mega Stan of Adam's pal Jacob the Carpetbagger and Dewmonic Abyss. This psycho will go to any lengths to ban Best Life, even giving up his own life. Notice how Pixar Charlie hasn't uttered a word since all this hell broke out.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

💯 Agreed.

Something happened to make him speak now on this matter. Maybe a run in with Thumb and Dumber at WDW?

Maybe he heard about the Dylan comment?

I doubt these two hired a lawyer, my guess they have dirt on the Woo and the Woo is just trying to move far away from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The Adam thing is very strange...... it makes no sense at all. It serves only help them and put them in a better light.
After what they just did to one of his best friends Justin, it's incredibly bizarre and so is the timing of this so many months on.
I have my own thoughts., but thats all they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Google Princess Bubbles. This individual is the literal anti Christ.
---
I just remembered, its freaking Palm Sunday! 🌴 God dammit!

Blab posted a new video. I just skimmed through for something to snark on but it was too boring, lol. Although Dense is filming at the condo they are renting (his words). I have no idea if it's the one that belongs to Dylan's dad or not.

I feel like the majority of this WDW trip is going to be them mostly eating and drinking 😅
Riveting content...same crap as when they are at Disneyland.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Palm Sunday is the gateway into Holy Week, and, perhaps, on this day, the most anxious Palm Sunday many of us have ever known, we might relate all the more closely to this journey toward Easter.

They're about this Super Stan stalker by the name of Princess Bubbles, a Mega Stan of Adam's pal Jacob the Carpetbagger and Dewmonic Abyss. This psycho will go to any lengths to ban Best Life, even giving up his own life. Notice how Pixar Charlie hasn't uttered a word since all this hell broke out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Google Princess Bubbles. This individual is the literal anti Christ.
---
I just remembered, its freaking Palm Sunday! 🌴 God dammit!
Is this person (Princess) on social media then? Reddit? I’m not on Reddit so not sure where to look

Reactions: 4
So let's think about this for a second.
Adam would NEVER say anything about BLOB without BLOB permission. Would they have gone to him and asked him to clear the air? Probably not. It's not their style.
Could they have ran into each other in the park and had a heart to heart and then asked him to address it? Maybe.
Are there lawyers involved? I don't think so, but let's see if Liz or David comes out next with a Covidgate retraction.
Is this "All will be revealed"?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Now that all has been revealed and Katie & Spencer have been clearly exonerated…I hope everything returns to balance and we get Pajama Day content again in 2023.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.