Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, let’s be clear… the way Adam states it, they HAD ALREADY FOUND ANOTHER PLACE AND STARTED MOVING OUT WHEN THEY INFORMED HIM THEY WANTED TO LEAVE.

Adam simply didn’t mind because of his circumstances at the time. He clearly didn’t expect it to happen and certainly not so near the end of November, CAUSE HE ALREADY HAD OTHER PLANS TO GO TO DOLLYWOOD.

This is Adam actually confirming what most of us had suspected, just not leaving him with any financial losses…other than that HE was gracious enough to pay HALF of the penalties.

Conclusion? Blab: still c*nts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
If i were betting on what the fallout was about with Adam, it would be on Daphne. I'm guessing they disrespected her in a big way. Also all the stuff we know that happened while they lived there, like causing problems with the manager and stealing kids toys.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
This is very strange for Adam to, out of the blue make this public statement for something that happened years ago. I think BLAB’s lawyer has sent out some letters. Will be interesting to see if anyone else make a statement in the coming days.
Fresh Baked: Let me clear up some things… Spencer did not, in fact, sneeze Covid infected mucus into a ‘lens cleaning wipe’ and then carry it around Disneyland at the Pirates re-opening.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A ban is coming, I can feel it!
---
Breaking April Fool's News...Bryan the Disney Bear died of a heart attack! Talk about a low blow! Does this mean that Thoughts and Prayers are coming to a Disney park near you?
---

---

---

---

---
---
Princess bubbles is on a roll! Hook'em horns my man!

How do you know Bryan died from a heart attack? Was his cause of death revealed?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
First post in the BLAB thread (I come by way of my favorite WDW grifter, Michael Kay!)
This just confirms whatever went down was very personal. So random he just makes this statement out of the blue and posted it on Facebook. If anything, I feel the Woo will now get even MORE questions about the situation.

I wonder if BLAB will have a response.

All will be revealed…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
i don’t quite believe everything Adam said in his post 🤔
But this response I believe 😄
Right?!? He is leaving out some details and is raising more questions.

I wonder if Thumb will sober up enough for a response video.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The statement now and out of blue is odd. Something is up with Adam doing it now.

Then his "that won't happen" is 🤣 obviously something bad went down, that's not a grow apart response.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder why he decided to address this now. I wonder if they ran into each other?

Funnily enough though, it makes them seem even bigger arseholes. Because if the falling out wasn’t about the apartment, they must have done something much worse. Much more personal.
---
I have to laugh at the idea that Blab ran into Adam, asked him to clear up the rumors about the apartment, and in doing so, made them look like even worse. Blab. 😂😂😂 Always their own worst enemy.

My assumption is the he got wind of the BS Dylan has been saying in the comments and had to clap back to stop all the rumors that’s been increasing for the past year.

Reactions: 18
How do you know Bryan died from a heart attack? Was his cause of death revealed?
It was on his gofundme page. Sorry but I'm too technologically illiterate to post the link here. I blame my pedalo parish priest for f'ing with my brain.

Reactions: 5
It was on his gofundme page. Sorry but I'm too technologically illiterate to post the link here. I blame my pedalo parish priest for f'ing with my brain.
Oh okay, weird. For some reason I don't see what you're referring to. I went to his Gofundme, and i don't see anything about his death. The only description i see is " I was just starting a go fund me to help his family with whatever they need it for our whatever expenses they may have".

Reactions: 6
Do we think Spencer and Katie paid fair market value for the shelves?

Or did the conversion go like this…

“Hey Adam, I don’t think your two book shelves are going to fit in your car when you drive back to Orlando or to deliver them in a sale.

(Moment of Silence)

If someone offered you $5 a piece for them, it would be $10 more than nothing when you have to put them in a dumpster.”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just sitting here laughing at KT and Spencer thinking that in 2023, their negative rep could be improved if only we knew the truth about the apartment. 😂😂😂

My word, we were such young and naive tattlers then. We had no idea the grotesque depths their reputations would plumb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There’s definitely something off about Adam’s statement because Daphne eluded to a monetary issue when she was calling out BLAB. I think he just wants to put an end to the drama

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Oh okay, weird. For some reason I don't see what you're referring to. I went to his Gofundme, and i don't see anything about his death. The only description i see is " I was just starting a go fund me to help his family with whatever they need it for our whatever expenses they may have".
Something tells me that the incident with Justin Scarred was the last straw:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.