Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't been keeping up on here, but is BLOB driving to Florida because they couldn't grift enough money for plane tickets? Adam the Woo is the king of road trips. Sorry 'bout it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Itā€™s funny watching their lies unfold in real time. Does anybody remember the Where weā€™ve been video from before Christmas? When Spencerā€™s gig at Walking Dead after show ended but he had some big exciting opportunities coming soon. And they also declared they were going back to their bread and butter Disneyland coverage. Now they are a backroads and roadside attractions vlog. Their channel has always had an identity crisis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Well, it is time for all of us here to all admit defeat and move along.

We (the ā€œTrollsā€) threw everything nefarious we had at them in our posts here at Tattle.Life and they are undeniably still persevering and living their best lives. Lives that we are all clearly very envious of. SHAME ON US!

AND for those ā€œTruth Deniersā€ that donā€™t believe they were really riding the new Indiana Jones or at Disneyland on St. Patrickā€™s Day. Why donā€™t you trust them when they have been nothing but honest with their audience?

Tags: #Katie #Spencer #HatGate #BestLife #HOKAhontas #JustinScarred #MichaelJackson #IndianaJones #NewMexico #LandOfEnchantment #RentalCarLife #ADULTERIng #Disney #Disneyland

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
It's fascinating how they clearly read, and respond to things posted here and other places, yet at the same time, behave like the internet is a one way mirror and no one can see what they are actually doing.

Also interesting how "fleeing" is the go to response to trouble. Reminds me of something I've seen a friend's rabbits do. If they want to hide, they will go over to something even as skinny as a chair leg, and put just their eye behind it. They think if they can't see you, you can't see them! It's quite funny. šŸ˜‚
---
I was going to go there but kept it nice šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I took the hit šŸ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Iā€™m not going to suddenly dislike a good vlogger based on one random ass Reddit comment. We could look up nearly everyoneā€™s profile and find out that they like/follow someone/something that we donā€™t like šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

I smell blab/blab stans in here stirring up trouble like before, making posters in here focus on a different vlogger.
Me either, I like Lisa and one comment doesnā€™t convince me of anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My guess is that they have temporarily lost their ā€˜magic keyā€™ because they missed too many park reservations, not for the Justin incident (or any of their other trash behavior)

theyā€˜ll be back unfortunately

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
where have we been?
no idea and i wont watch it but i'm guessing either
a. In the Slammer
b. under house arrest
c. on the run from our scammed patreons
d. looking for another grift

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
For sure banned. And they went on Indy last night and videoed but didnā€™t put themselves in it? Theyā€™ve got some real stupid fans if they believe that.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Spence has talked about in the past about living where it snows. He knows that where they are travelling, may encounter snow. Yet he has no snow brush with him and has to use his arm to brush away the snow.

Screenshot 2023-03-28 4.25.36 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok ok why mention the weather as if we give a tit. Oh I know. Everyone knows they have the WDW trip planned but omg what was that? The weather we canā€™t get there cuz of the weather. No itā€™s just youā€™re banned and can no longer attend. They will not be in WDW letā€™s put a poll up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They had so much fun driving into flames and fire, they decided to drive to/through snow this time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.