Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not going to knock him for this because when I'm on vacation I will certainly have a beer at 8am, especially if I'm on a flight. (I had a bloody mary on my flight last month) The problem here is that he more than likely has 8am beers on regular non-vacation days as well.
I mean - when the duck are these two NOT on vacation? The 3-4 days a year he "works".

7b2d8c92-b25a-43c9-ae99-eb4497f8f660_text.gif

Or the REAL Henry Hill:
1680284284792.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I heard it through the vlogger grapevine that BLOB is taking up residence at this gem in beautiful Johnson Village for the next 90 days as a guest of a certain slumlord with the last name of Dickson. It's not the Poly but it'll do.

View attachment 2069280
"spencer is anyone inside? if not we can be squaters and not spend any money"
this reminds me when they went to disneyworld before and it was all 'we've been gifted this room by a patreon':mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How different would their social media footprint have been these past two days if they were staying at a Deluxe Resort on property?

Money is absolutely getting tight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Re the subscribers….maybe the purchases covered a larger drop that would have happened. On days they are +200 for instance, maybe they had to buy 400 to get there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
If this WDW trip is anything like their previous WDW vlogs you can expect them to show up to parks at 5pm and have the nerve to give people tips on how to maximize their day, and not ride anything. Hopefully we can see KT's eyebrows melt off with the heat/humidity that'll be the only "All will be revealed" substitute i'll be willing to accept

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Frankly, I think they would be a lot happier in Florida. It’s cheaper than California. Spencer’s Trumper leanings would be encouraged.

KT’s waistline and ass would be unremarked upon in the sea of other shapeless blobs waddling through Target. Hell, she would even upgrade from a California 2 to a Florida 4 immediately!
None of that's true in Orlando. We're an island of blue sanity.

Also, thanks for insulting all of us Tattlers who live here. Fun. What a fun bleeping thread this is today, full of happy, cheerful people that are totally here every single day, and don't just show up to start tit.
---
Blab are running scared from east side tattle gangs at WDW.
😈

Reactions: 5
None of that's true in Orlando. We're an island of blue sanity.

Also, thanks for insulting all of us Tattlers who live here. Fun. What a fun bleeping thread this is today, full of happy, cheerful people that are totally here every single day, and don't just show up to start tit.
"To all who come to this happy place.....welcome!"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
fake
Agreed!!!! I don’t pretend to know or understand the detailed history or lives of these so called “public figures”. It is fair game to question shady actions when they put the evidence, and more importantly THEMSELVES out there. Plenty of people do questionable tit in their lives, humans are humans. The reality is when you are cashing in on documenting your “personality” and everyday life on the internet, people are going to speculate about the red flags and the details.

If people want privacy and want to avoid any and all speculation, don’t put yourself and your life out there. PERIOD! You can’t get the “good“ part about being on the internet ($$$$$ and other perks) without the bad (intense criticism)! Life is full of those types of trade offs. Plenty of people remove themselves from the internet entirely when they can’t handle it, and I respect that choice. It is hard to know in advance how bad that side of things might be. That is another viable option for all of the grifters. If you want anonymity, don’t keep posting your damn life on the internet! While you are at it, delete all of your monetized content and move on to a more private lifestyle.

Even though I don’t like it, supporters of the grifters are free to give their $$$ to these vloggers and revere them if they so choose. I will never understand that way of thinking, but people “donate” money to all kinds of stupid crap. Others are also free to criticize the actions and lifestyles of these people who have CHOSEN to live their lives publicly.

On a slightly different topic, children cannot give informed consent when it comes to being on the internet. I feel really bad for any kids who are exploited by adults in their lives and posted online. That is not their fault or choice AT ALL. We can only hope the law will protect them from this fucked up reality soon.
I agree with everything you have said here! We are just starting to see the damaging effects from the children who had to grow up on camera for Youtube without any laws to protect them. Hopefully change starts sooner than later.

How do people not understand the internet or just being a public figure of any kind really, If you put yourself out for the world to see, be prepared to be put under a microscope. This is how it works. You will get the good and the bad but it is how you handle it and present yourself as to how much comes your way.
BLAB chose this route of fakery, lying, using people, contradicting themselves over and over. And they still can't understand why we are on thread #88 about them. Spencer even admitted in a bestie livestream that he couldn't understand why they have all this hate. It wasn't until Brickey told him something along the lines that us trolls want to use BLAB to get the attention for ourselves 🤣 These types of people have no self awareness and will never change their behavior.
And this is why we will continue to call out all of their crappy grifting ways for those unsuspecting stans ( I used to be one long ago).
Tattlers unite in this great fight!
Don't worry Spence, not like a clenched fist, princess nite)
We will just use this site!
😅😂🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Compared to the crack house reveal that Spencer gave us in that Hills Have Eyes road trip they just took, basic room essentials or a free continental breakfast might seem like high class...for sure, for sure
HILLS THAT HAVE EYES ROAD TRIP....😂🤣😅 best way to explain it😅
---
Did you not just see them eating The Delta Charcuterie Box while in seats 15A & 15B of the prestigious Delta Comfort Plus class?
Oh true 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks everyone for the comments while catching up. So many laughs. A good way to start my day! 😅 I am so excited to see what kind of crappy home videos await us, filmed from the happiest place on earth by two of the most boring dumbasses and their entourage of friends bodyguards family members + powder.

I use the word dumbass a lot but it's so fitting for these two, I can't help it. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Back to Spencer’s New Mexico house. It finally hit me what vibes it gives:

A1F1BBE1-6F22-4E3B-9347-19FDC6F0AA15.jpeg

038AF9F3-0677-4EB0-B435-4ACBBC74D4C7.jpeg

BA1F9908-8943-435D-8640-E57135A6FC8F.jpeg

28C3A4F1-1F42-421F-8325-59DCE1E099B5.jpeg

Who can name the film?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Wait. She sounded sick in the The Hill Have Eyes escape road trip video. Thereafter, although they were already east of the continental divide, they, whether planned or spontaneously, drove back to OC, then, apparently still sick, went to LAX and boarded a crowded transcontinental flight to Florida. Got it. Sounds good.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Studies have shown that people are fatter in Florida than California, and overall IQ is lower in California than Florida.

Therefore KT needs to split the difference and live in… Kansas?

*waits for some tattler in Kansas to take an inordinate amount of offense at this joke*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.