Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's easy. He is a grifter first. Anything - ANYTHING to keep from working a real job and sustaining his life on "Pleasure Island". But he sticks with BLOB because all they ask of him is to share in the the grift. Thats it. They don't expect any sort of morals from him. They don't attempt to impress any sort of "standards" on him as others might.

He is just like them - he only can see whats right in front of him - the immediate grift - with no thought for how this life will turn out when he can't make money "vlogging". When he is too old to be a character at a theme park. 35 is gonna run up on him REAL fast - and he will have a massive hole on his resume and a partner that is tired of subsidizing someone elses life.

Justin(whoops I mean Dylan) and BLOB - they tell themselves daily - they have it figured out - and everyone else is just jealous - that they can do whatever they want and the rest of us have to "work". They have deluded themselves to thinking that putting their sad asses on the internet just to make a buck and giving up any privacy isn't work. The fact that almost weekly one of them is very publicly humiliated. And yes - filming yourself going to the airport - and THATS IT - is embarrassing for everyone involved. Including the shut-ins who watch cause they will never see the inside of an airport - much less fly "gucci comfort plus" to Orlando. Jesus BLOB - look at your videos 2 years ago compared to now and try to tell yourself you are winning!

20 years ago - they would be the people who let a donkey tit on their face on Fear Factor. They would be the friend of a friend who sleeps with a cast member on the Real World. And just like them - no one - NO ONE will remember them in a few years - UNTIL the next big thing where humans embarrass themselves for a slice of J Level celebrity and a few bucks happens - and only then will people have a faint memory of these grifters - only to be replaced by people with even less shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if KT is feeling all nostalgic at WDW since it‘s the last place she ever wore jeans.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
it’s officially swamp ass season in FL….. enjoy that all black head to toe KT. It doesn’t make you look slim, just give it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has it been a year since the last Orlando trip? If so that was the last video I watched of theirs. I am surprised that I got what I needed from just reading the threads vs watching their videos which is sad.

I wonder if the same schedule is in order for this trip - Universal Studios king and queen, water park, a Costco size cake that Katie said the baker made as a mistake and gifted to them to eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Real metal silverware in first class…wow omg so crazy” I still cringe at the thought of her saying that

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I would just like to take a moment to thank KT and Spencer for bringing us along on everyone's favorite part of vacationing...the travel day.

Thank you letting us watch you wake up at an ungodly hour and slog your way to the terminal. Thank you for bringing us along to the little table at your gate where you sit and charge your phone. Thank you for showing us the generic airplane food and KT's flight anxiety. And lastly, thank you for taking us with you to pickup your rental car.

I was finally able to feel all that joy and magic they're always talking about.
Them waddling through the airport with sunglasses on is academy award worthy!
These two are great. They are so full of themselves that they think their stans are interested in their every breath.
Don't show them Disney content for a few months and see how fast the money dries up.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20230331_155844_Samsung Internet.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maybe you have to pay for the subs monthly? A credit card on file? And if you don't, they repo them? Maybe You Tube is scrubbing them?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.