Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of that's true in Orlando. We're an island of blue sanity.

Also, thanks for insulting all of us Tattlers who live here. Fun. What a fun bleeping thread this is today, full of happy, cheerful people that are totally here every single day, and don't just show up to start tit.
---

😈
You’re right. I apologize. I shouldn’t insult an entire state just to make fun of KT. Especially when that state is already insulted enough by having KT in it.

I’m trying to get my comment removed because I don’t want to hurt another Tattler’s feelings unless that Tattler is secretly Tony.

And you have schooled me on Orlando. As someone who lives in another island of blue in a red state I can relate.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would just like to take a moment to thank KT and Spencer for bringing us along on everyone's favorite part of vacationing...the travel day.

Thank you letting us watch you wake up at an ungodly hour and slog your way to the terminal. Thank you for bringing us along to the little table at your gate where you sit and charge your phone. Thank you for showing us the generic airplane food and KT's flight anxiety. And lastly, thank you for taking us with you to pickup your rental car.

I was finally able to feel all that joy and magic they're always talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Thank you for showing us the generic airplane food and KT's flight anxiety.
did he do that thing where he filmed his married girlfriend almost having a panic attack on the plane again? and then, you know...posted it online for almost 100k people to see?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If this WDW trip is anything like their previous WDW vlogs you can expect them to show up to parks at 5pm and have the nerve to give people tips on how to maximize their day, and not ride anything. Hopefully we can see KT's eyebrows melt off with the heat/humidity that'll be the only "All will be revealed" substitute i'll be willing to accept
I think both they - and their stans - have now FULLY abandoned the idea that they are some sort of tips/tricks/planning channel. That's ALL gone.

They provide NONE of that. It's just them - recording themselves at different places (and in different fights).

I mean - short of DFB (and they have gotten pretty bad with click bait and 10 videos with the same content) do ANY of these channels provide ANY sort of value to someone outside of "oh look - they are riding the same ride for the 365th time and that one light looks brighter!"??

The idea that they spent a single minute planning ANY content for this "trip" is beyond laughable. Other than what food they plan to inhale - and what times to go to what parks to avoid other vloggers - that's really the extent of their planning.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Whether banned or just afraid to show their face - they needed to create and promote a reason to NOT be in Disneyland.

BLAB: "Sorry we missed the ToonTown opening. Nostalgia compelled us to hastily drive through an insane snowstorm and visit a tiny town 2 states over where Spence used to snowboard and look at UFOs."

Stans: "Thank you so much for taking us with you on this trip down memory lane! After all you guys have been through lately, you deserved a little break!"

KT: "I'm 35 and have never been to the state next-door to the one I live in"

Stans: "..."

KT: "..."

Spence: "Pshht...glug, glug, glug, glug"
All it needs is a "buh bye errybody" (slurred). Brilliant, as usual, Mr. Wambsgans.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it me or is there something really creepy about an old man wearing a "cum" logoed hat around children in a theme park?

creep.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I keep choking on my diet coke, Katie needing surgery to save her life? 😒 She can’t even get a divorce before the dinosaurs return back to earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.