Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they really put 950 miles on a rental car for that content?

Are we thinking they are going 1,700 more miles to Orlando or just turning around and flying there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Did they really put 950 miles on a rental car for that content?

Are we thinking they are going 1,700 more miles to Orlando or just turning around and flying there?
I’m guessing this is just the first glorious stop on their road trip to Orlando. I also truly think they plan to camp in the car but will continue to post random partial pictures looking out the window of what looks like a nice home that we all know they didn’t stay in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I was filling my husband in on the last couple of weeks because he does not follow all of this but knows who they are because of me and he looked at me, was quiet for a second and then said, "they were banned or somehow prevented from going to Disneyland." Then walked away LOL. Outside perspective from someone not following!
I’m in the same boat. Mine doesn’t follow like me but he does have conversations about it. We used to watch them and he absolutely hates them now. Also asks what’s going down in tattle today all the time. He just watched and skipped through most of their a recent vlog, literally only thing he said was, they’re both going to need forklifts to pick each other up to move around.

Also said they’re banned but won’t ever admit it. Bye Felicia’s!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
"We had to miss the Toontown opening, but it will always be there, but trips like this.......won't"

I'm sorry, is there some impending massive geographical disaster looming that will be swallowing up the great states of Arizona and New Mexico (which, by my calculations have been there a sh*t time longer than Toontown) that I am unaware of???

What a crock.
---
I couldn't get a good still of it, but at 16:20 as Dence is panning around the bar check out the GLARE KKT gives him! She is NOT IMPRESSED!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ok having just gotten home from a 12 hour work day (don't feel sorry for me KT hon; my annual salary is the stuff your dreams are made of) , I fortified myself with a large glass of wine, girded my loins (Look it up KT sweetie I'm too tired to explain it) and settled in with gritted teeth to watch what I had read so much about.

Well - full disclosure here - I watched it....TWICE. It was absolutely fascinating! A slow moving train wreck that you should - but just cannot - look away from.

I have to hand it to KKKT - she struggled mightily to make it seem that everything was tickedy-boo, but that is a woman just holding on by her (cracked and de-polished) finger nails. Her attempt at feigning excitement at leaving the state fell very flat. Even her lies were listless.

Spence struck me as kind of being in denial. Even his mansplaining was half hearted. I don't ever think I have seen them both as quiet and downhearted. Even their displays of gluttonous food lacked its usual orgasmic atmosphere - they didn't even stuff their faces on camera!

Methinks BLAB have finally had their (fairly substantial) asses handed to them. I agree they have probably been banned, and I am speculating that it is of a decent length. If it was a 30 day ban they could BS their way around it - a couple of short vacations, Spence 'having to work' plus a 'family emergency' combined with 'being sick' for a few days could easily cover a month and explain no Disneyland time. A longer period would be much harder to explain. Their dismissiveness of Indy and Disneyland in this vlog made me do a double take - the 'Queen of Disneyland' casually telling viewers to skip over DL content if they're not interested?

The whole video they come across as depressed and defeated.

It was glorious.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Who wants to help me with the lyrics to "BLOB on the Run"? This is all I have so far.

Well, the rain exploded with a mighty crash
As we fell into Main St.
And the first BLOB said to the second BLOB there
I hope you're having fun
BLOB on the run
BLOB on the run
And the Pixar man and husband Matty
Were searching everyone
For the BLOB on the run

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Seems to me that Spencer must have studied up here on Tattle to find out why they are hated so much. He also must've studied the threads and vlogs on Justin and ATW and others to figure out why they are so successful and well liked. I think that's why they are on this road trip. I think he laid into KT and told her how to act in this and future vlogs. This is just how it looks to me. I don't think it will last long. Old habits die hard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think I figured it out. All will be revealed was their hint about buying their way to 100k. Congratulations on your purchase!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2064008

Good to see their latest video is performing as well as expected.

😂

This shot looks like a hostage situation... 😬 (it was such a big let down that they forgot to do a full room tour for us). ☹

1680097100867.png

Looked like it's a real dive cozy place to stay... (I hope KT checked her crusty blanket for bugs). 🦟🦂🦗🐜

1680097279949.png

Love how they filmed this place as they drove away from their "accommodations"... :sneaky:

1680097576320.png

(n)

• Haha
  • Sick
Weird. Over the past 8 days they averaged 350 new subscribers per day....without any new content being released. They make it to 99.9K, release a new vlog and stall out. Have their nefarious efforts fallen flat? What is going on?
🔎✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Weird. Over the past 8 days they averaged 350 new subscribers per day....without any new content being released. They make it to 99.9K, release a new vlog and stall out. Have their nefarious efforts fallen flat? What is going on?
🔎✨
25C0D388-2FFF-4991-BA1A-34611805CE3F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
🔎✨
How many subs were they losing a day in that time? I'm no math wizard, but how many subs would they have to keep purchasing to keep up with how many they were losing? They gained, what, 2k subs, so did they have to purchase 5,000 to counteract the loss for that gain? Too bad we can't see those numbers. We do know they spent a nice chunk of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Their last vlog could’ve been so much better and exciting. They should have turned it into a bunch of of daily mini vlogs for content. Sadly, they’re probably on this road trip out of necessity so they can’t show us anything exciting because they totally hate it

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.