Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230327-153451-497.png

Up another 100 subscribers, with no new views.

It would have been a lot smarter to buy likes for the Princess Nite video. If (imaginary) people are there because of the Princess Nite controversy, wouldn't they choose that video next, instead of a video about how big the crowds were two weeks ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2060108

Up another 100 subscribers, with no new views.

It would have been a lot smarter to buy likes for the Princess Nite video. If (imaginary) people are there because of the Princess Nite controversy, wouldn't they choose that video next, instead of a video about how big the crowds were two weeks ago?
To be fair people could be viewing some of their other content and then subscribing. Are their overall view numbers rising? The algorithm might be favoring them because of the controversy. Smarter people might be able to elaborate on this.

Reactions: 8
No way people are subscribing organically! This is all fluff to make themselves look good. KT bought a blue check and now they’re buying subs. Fake Life and Beyond thinks they’re gonna lay low and then come out of hiding as some sort of accomplished influencers

• Haha
Reactions: 35
KT and Spencer: The trolls are responsible for hurting our business.
Also KT and Spencer: 99,500...99,600...99,700...99,800...
🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
To be fair people could be viewing some of their other content and then subscribing. Are their overall view numbers rising? The algorithm might be favoring them because of the controversy. Smarter people might be able to elaborate on this.
If it's organic, those are some impressive sub rates per views. Very few views (and dropping) and hundreds of subs per day.

1679953913927.png

---
To put all of this in perspective, check out BLAB's numbers before JustinGate. The channel was stagnant, except for days when the magical "100" subs were added.
BLAB subs for March.JPG

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I wouldn't put too much faith in the views on SocialBlade. They are notoriously inaccurate to a very very large degree.

Reactions: 8
I mean, it all looks pretty obvious to me on paper, just playing devil's advocate really.

Reactions: 9
I think when they spoke to Brickey he gave them two pieces of advice.

1. Do not look at Tattle.
2. Buy yourself to 100,000 as fast as you can.

By his own admittance Brickey spoke to Spence for 4 hours on the phone after their last video fiasco. At some point Spence would have asked “Well what would you do if you were us?”

Brickey openly admitted to point one on the podcast himself, one can only speculate as to the second one, but things changed fast right after they spoke to Brickey.

… but then again what do I know.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
from 98.2 subs to 99.7k in 10 days. that's about as believable as KT claiming she walked 3 hours to eat breakfast. also, no new comments on the latest video in 3 days

live look at spencer's wallet

View attachment 2060544
If something went wildly viral, it could be possible, but nothing has. They would need a video with hundreds of thousands of views to explain explosive growth like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
All the talk about the Hoka shoes, now I’m getting ads everywhere for them…fun times.

I know they will just brag about having 100k, but I would not be surprised if the dumbasses actually do ask for the play button not realizing it would be the true end of the channel.
I saw so many Hoka shoes in Nordstrom Rack the other day, bargain shoes & bargain bin Disneyland YouTube channel must be the winning combination for a 100k silver play button these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
why is blab even taking advice from mark brickey, who only has like 25k subscribers?

do they have that many fakes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
i dont think they needed brickey to tell them to buy subs
why is blab even taking advice from mark brickey, who only has like 25k subscribers?

do they have that many fakes?
Wouldn't surprise me, I can imagine KT spending hours night after night creating stan accounts for themselves, lol.
They certainly never spent their time replying to their genuine subscribers, they've always ignored genuine questions and comments from even from their loyalist of fans, because they both just couldn't be bothered, thats how much respect (or lack of) they have for them.

I mean it's entirely possible as Summa1888 said that they just came up with it themselves... they are both fuckwits of the highest order after all, lol :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.