Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I want attention Spencer. That's why I put myself on camera every day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She NEVER let's him finish a sentence or thought! How can he stand her??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She ONLY read the superchats. Now she didn’t feel right about it. lying crafty witch

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think this went a little too dark for their target audience. People are in the chat just saying when they’ll be at Disneyland and they are droning On defending their craft lol
---

Was he having a mini stroke ????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think KT meant to say all their ex friends were invited to Super Nintendo World today.
20230216_205145.jpg
20230216_205212.jpg
20230216_205230.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
he believes the trolls Efforts have fallen flat 😆😆
---
Spence Hatin‘ lol
---
Haha she knows everything they say is being recorded 😂😂
his skinny girl has kicked In Folks

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've never seen Spencer get so heated before! Sorry your editing is mediocre my man, maybe you should get an editor.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder if Spence is taking a dig at Fresh Baked? I believe David got some help recently with editing his channel.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So. They got beef with OA then huh. Cuz who else can afford it. And that’s why Kitra is like eff ya’ll.
---
I wonder if Spence is taking a dig at Fresh Baked? I believe David got some help recently with editing his channel.
Spencer made it clear it’s someone who doesn’t let it be known.

• Wow
Spencer and KT just became the trolls of those that have editing teams. 😂🤣 They need serious help. I mean even KT was right in trying to tell him to shut up. Tattle life isn’t jealous of you or your failing relationship on camera. (STAY ON YOUR SIDE AND DO THE DISHES…AND I HAD MORE SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERIENCE THAN YOU) But you’re the money hungry ones that want ALL the money. Who cares about the cut. And you’re extremely jealous of more successful channels.

It’s Ordinary Adventures Spencer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Spencer and KT just became the trolls of those that have editing teams. 😂🤣 They need serious help. I mean even KT was right in trying to tell him to shut up. Tattle life isn’t jealous of you or your failing relationship on camera. (STAY ON YOUR SIDE AND DO THE DISHES…AND I HAD MORE SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERIENCE THAN YOU) But you’re the money hungry ones that want ALL the money. Who cares about the cut. And you’re extremely jealous of more successful channels.

It’s Ordinary Adventures Spencer.
I agree. They always say kitra does everything i don’t see anyone else who ever even claims they do everything themselves wether they do or not I could care less but this my friends is getting good 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So know we know how petty and juvenile their fights are. 😂

Literally that gave us a huge look into the lives of them. No wonder no one wants to deal with that mess.

Spencer screaming I don’t WANNA DO THE DISHES!!!

I’M CALLING YOUUUUU OUT. 😂🤣😂🤣💀

What did we just watch???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s simple business 101 Dense. Even a dumbass like me knows. These channels are investing back into their business. Treat this tit like a hobby and you get paid like a hobby. Ask your mother about her business you’ve been mooching off since childhood. At least I have a full time working wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
We got Margarita Spencer instead of La Croix Spencer and I’m here for it. Extremely entertaining. He’s an angry drunk. Go to bed Spencer. There will be pancakes for brunch tomorrow when you wake up at 11am.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
We got Margarita Spencer instead of La Croix Spencer and I’m here for it. Extremely entertaining. He’s an angry drunk. Go to bed Spencer. There will be pancakes for brunch tomorrow when you wake up at 11am.
And then reads the fall out…🤣
---
[

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.