Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh ooooh, Disney should be so jealous they like Universal more now.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sounds like I quit watching the Besties Bullshit Livestream too soon 😅

I finally realized what KT's new backpack reminds me of:
Screenshot_20230216_212005_Chrome.jpg

DORA the EXPLORER'S Backpack Backpack
But instead I hear, Kt's snackpack snackpack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So are they saying they are better because they don't have an outside editor for their crappy ass vlogs? 😅
It just means that Blab can't afford to hire anyone. Broke ass idiots!
Also, there is NO WAY Big Fella would cut back on her Disney snack funds to contribute to an outside source. Plus, they would have to find someone who would be willing to help them keep up with their FAKE ASS RICH LIFE image 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thread title suggestion:

Best Life and Beyond #83 Katie and Spencer persevere over all of the Nefarious Efforts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Daphne just called them out on her IG stories
I got a little excited about this. I only just saw it - time difference but it’s bleeping fabulous and I’m here for it! She’s the only one that’s got balls to call people out.
Oh actually kitra does in a stealth way in a lot of their vlogs lol 😂
---
Almost 24 hours of Instagram silence from KT… did she choke on a meatball?
I wish... #notsorry.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So now all of a sudden “sleeping in” to KT is getting up at 6:15am. (To “werkkk on what KKKT?) Sure, Jan, I mean KT. I’m classifying this under “I don’t like any sweetness in my drinks,” “I don’t drink alcohol,” and “we walked 14 miles one way for pancakes.”
7DD7795A-DE76-46BD-B621-68F006E38592.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
So now all of a sudden “sleeping in” to KT is getting up at 6:15am. (To “werkkk on what KKKT?) Sure, Jan, I mean KT. I’m classifying this under “I don’t like any sweetness in my drinks,” “I don’t drink alcohol,” and “we walked 14 miles one way for pancakes.”
anyone who actually wakes up at 615 for work doesnt name their alarm "werkkkk"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The trolls "haven't been effective", yet here you are streaming to your "besties" and interacting with 20 people at the most. But you used to do public livestreams and get hundreds of people and quite a bit of $uperchats. Yeah, trolls aren't effective.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The trolls "haven't been effective", yet here you are streaming to your "besties" and interacting with 20 people at the most. But you used to do public livestreams and get hundreds of people and quite a bit of $uperchats. Yeah, trolls aren't effective.
HEY KT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I got a little excited about this. I only just saw it - time difference but it’s bleeping fabulous and I’m here for it! She’s the only one that’s got balls to call people out.
Oh actually kitra does in a stealth way in a lot of their vlogs lol 😂
---

I wish... #notsorry.
What did Daphne say?
---
She looks more and more like Barf every single day. 🤯
barf-spaceballs.jpg
Picsart_23-02-17_06-02-32-435.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
What did Daphne say?
---
She looks more and more like Barf every single day. 🤯
View attachment 1966821View attachment 1966823
She was knocking Fake Life for moving their show at the same time and day as Fresh Baked (out of spite at David & Liz for refusing to lie about them having Covid), and then Daphne preceeded to say she will happily takeover Fake Life's former What's Happening Wednesday 6:30 time slot for her own livestreams on the Daphne Show channel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.