Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How mad are they that they didn’t get invited? Enough that she’s playing with her Mario band.
---
8D547BF6-CB24-40FC-8710-F01AE8D569B4.jpeg

We mad.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
KT was very petty bringing out the slap band. This is why Spencer hit the roof. Everyone was invited. They found out to late, he broke. It’s not fair. There were industry people that kept it from him. And they go on a besties live to vent. She throws shade (sorry bout it). But this is what it was all about. Not being let in. Spencer couldn’t twist arms. KT blew up. They blew up. They’ve been fighting. Yeah. We’re all jealous you got kicked out. And those that were there HAVE EDITORS. DAMN YOU ALL.

No one cares bro. You have no friends. Not even your ole pals in the industry could get you in. Chris Hardwick that you were “friends” with. Sorry ‘bout it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Best Life and Beyond #83 Spencer and Katie Aren't Invited to Nintendo, and All Their Romance Is Pretend-o

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Most channels have help. They take the money and invest it back to make their business grow. Not all the money goes back to themselves. They don’t have a business. Simple as that. I hate to tell them that. I know that they think they’re doing a good business service. But they’re just being children and putting out Disney bears content. It’s fun. Period. It’s clout. They do it to be popular, not to actually BE a YouTube business.

Provost and the rest have a business model. Mr. Beast HAS a business model. Had they not burned bridges, and I may not like him. But even Brickey tried with them. And Spencer dissed him in the chat btw. Brickey took classes. Said grab your audience with a great thumbnail. That is true. Spencer last night said screw that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Jeezus, these two deserve each other, bitter & miserable. Spence the reasons your channel sucks is because of your personalities, your content is same tit different day and your "diy" approach. Content creators don't need to acknowledge every aspect of help they use along the way., the viewer doesn't care. They use editors, marketers etc.. to improve their content and brand which is why they have so many more subscribers. They care about the content they put out and what the viewers are watching

ps: when KT is the one trying to get you to shut up so you don't stir up drama you're in trouble
Exactly! It’s YouTube content mainly for the purpose of revenue for these channels, not punk rock where DIY is a mantra and selling out is evil. I’m honestly waiting for the day a larger media company buys one of these vlogs and makes it their own. Same thing happened in craft beer when AB/InBev started buying a lot of successful independent breweries.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly! It’s YouTube content mainly for the purpose of revenue for these channels, not punk rock where DIY is a mantra and selling out is evil. I’m honestly waiting for the day a larger media company buys one of these vlogs and makes it their own. Same thing happened in craft beer when AB/InBev started buying a lot of successful independent breweries.
100%. Almost all craft beer is no longer “craft beer” 😂 it’s been bought out by the major brands.
---
Go Carpetbagger and his girlfriend Jenny Penny for getting invited 💋 Love you both! She’s the biggest fan. She’s never seen so many content creators!
---
Best Life and Beyond #83 Anger Has Pushed Them Over The Edge, That No One Considers Them Content Creators Like Mario Land.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
KT and Spencer, let me share a piece of advice my mom always told me growing up:

If you do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've got.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
An evening at the Napa Rose:

"Hello, we are Best Life & Beyond and we would like your best table, please"

"I'm sorry, it's Valentine's Day and our reservations have been booked for months"

"This is unacceptable - do you know that we have 98k subscribers on YouTube? It's imperative we stage a meal that appears both high-class and romantic. I demand to be seated or speak to the manager at once."

"I mean, we can seat you outside on the patio...? It's essentially closed because it's bleeping freezing outside - but you can have it if you want."

"Yes, that will do. Our fans are very gullible and we're very experienced in embellishing things."

"Right this way, Spam, I mean, ma'am."

Spencer magic?? That made me throw up a little 🤮🤮
---
Dunno why KT decided she is the 'be all - end all' for food reviews at Disneyland when her palate is intimidated by exotic spices like salt and pepper 🤣🤣🤣
I think she confused the saying of “quality of quantity”. She thought whoever eats the most becomes the queen soooo Boop!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
If I recall, during their most recent trip to Tahoe, Tattlers had their livestream removed from YouTube and followed it up by getting them kicked out of a Cinnabon... on… the… same… day😂 Does Spencer not remember this?...Pepperidge Farm remembers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Everyone gets invited to Universal but them....and we are the ones who fall flat?

Damn, they are stupid.
They have 98k subs. Got in because of Dylan before. Clearly guests were not allowed. What does this tell you about them? It’s not the sub count that matters. Just like Spencer said. They don’t care about subs anymore. They do, but paying isn’t helping.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
If I recall, during their most recent trip to Tahoe, Tattlers had their livestream removed from YouTube and followed it up by getting them kicked out of a Cinnabon... on… the… same… day😂 Does Spencer not remember this?...Pepperidge Farm remembers.
In Spencer's defense....at his age, he may NOT remember.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.