Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BLAB paying $8 for the twitter blue check is the most predictable and pathetic thing ever

doesn't even look like they use the account at all given how little followers they have

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
KT is cooking some bullshit in her IG stories again. She's really emphasizing how healthy everything is and making sure to get a close up of the ingredients in her sauce she's using. It's just so sad at this point how bad she's trying to prove herself to Tattle specifically and how delusional she is by thinking any of her habits are healthy. She just so badly wants to be accepted and worshipped, it seems like she'll do anything. Anything except tell the truth and be an authentic or kind person. This is why she will continue to fail at everything.

KT, may I suggest a dessert for you to have after dinner? It's called humble pie and you can put all the frozen blueberries you want on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
You are so enlightened, KT!

View attachment 1942850
Deep Thoughts with KT: “Now I have been getting so slim with my trim fast tea, I can reward myself with that second churro breakfast followed by my crock pot chicken slop Lunch. #girlboss #winning”

Don't judge me but I love watching 1,000-Lb. Sisters LMAO!!!!! And you better believe I'm talking tit the whole time I'm watching it too :LOL:
Oh, I am so addicted to the trainwreck that is the 1,000lb Sisters. I have been following Slaton antics for years so this was like a reward for subjecting myself to that.

Although I am a self-admitted Amanda stan. Girl needs her own spin-off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Okay, so went back and caught up with the blueberry thing and I’m laugh crying because you guys are hilarious! I feel like watching KT is like Jim Carrey in the Truman Show and we’re all commenting on the stupid tit she does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1945634

she eats this ginormous sugar laden breakfast, then puts ‘unsweetened coconut milk’ and ‘agave’ in her matcha! The yogurt and coconut is full of sugar most likely.

why use agave?
That appears to be at least 3 servings in her bowl, she really needs a refresher course on serving sizes.

I’m actually not trying to be an asshole about this

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Their video schedule is horrendous too. They should plan out some videos and release them on a cadence, not just release videos on weeks where Spencer doesn't have to work an actual job.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
KT is cooking some bullshit in her IG stories again. She's really emphasizing how healthy everything is and making sure to get a close up of the ingredients in her sauce she's using. It's just so sad at this point how bad she's trying to prove herself to Tattle specifically and how delusional she is by thinking any of her habits are healthy. She just so badly wants to be accepted and worshipped, it seems like she'll do anything. Anything except tell the truth and be an authentic or kind person. This is why she will continue to fail at everything.

KT, may I suggest a dessert for you to have after dinner? It's called humble pie and you can put all the frozen blueberries you want on it.
She said it’s lunch but it looks like dinner portions. No wonder she goes into a food coma in the afternoon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Their video schedule is horrendous too. They should plan out some videos and release them on a cadence, not just release videos on weeks where Spencer doesn't have to work an actual job.
That would require forethought and planning, which both of the terrible twosome have no ability or desire to do :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.