Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
In her Instagram stories she said she's going to Tokyo Disney "someday soon". I can not WAIT to watch that video and see the looks they get.
Doesn't Tokyo Disney have super strict rules when it comes to vlogging? I would pay (not really) to see that!

Also, OA talking about finally going to Tokyo Disney soon probably has nothing to do with KT wanting to go. She could at least try to act like she's not stalking them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just watched ATW's video flying from OC to Seattle. Disappointingly in a 40 minute video he only said the words 'first class' twice........

• Haha
I just watched ATW's video flying from OC to Seattle. Disappointingly in a 40 minute video he only said the words 'first class' twice........
Why in the Hill Valley Clock Tower is he in MY neck of the woods? Great googlymoogly. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Over/under on how long Tony Tony Tony keeps his pass? I say over one month and under two.
I don't understand Disney sometimes. If he got a ban for doing something stupid then why didn't they ban his right to film and livestream? It might be harder to enforce but he's still making money off of the parks after deliberately disobeying their rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
In her Instagram stories she said she's going to Tokyo Disney "someday soon". I can not WAIT to watch that video and see the looks they get.
For the fine Citizens of Japan’s sake, let’s please hope Katie has Matty help her fill out her Passport Application.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
When is that picture from?

Someone was just saying how long would it be before she did a Cashlee pic.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do you think Auntie Katie is giving us the bird lol View attachment 1936576
As a proud and protective Auntie, as well as a Mama, WOW does this picture piss me off! There is NO reason to put that sort of negative energy and retaliation into a picture with a child. If I even attempted a subliminal message, not even malicious but just funny; in a picture with my own nieces my sibling would pick up on it immediately. What is going on here?! 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
When is that picture from?

Someone was just saying how long would it be before she did a Cashlee pic.
Yesterday at 7:31PM PT - Katie is so predictable:

“Been a while since we had a Ca$hlee cameo.

I am wondering if grandparents didn’t renew her Magic Key (just Henry’s for security purposes).

Or better yet, Katie was told to stop using her as a prop.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.