Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday at 7:31PM PT - Katie is so predictable:

“Been a while since we had a Ca$hlee cameo.

I am wondering if grandparents didn’t renew her Magic Key (just Henry’s for security purposes).

Or better yet, Katie was told to stop using her as a prop.”
Dance puppet, dance!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Over/under on how long Tony Tony Tony keeps his pass? I say over one month and under two.
How bout over under on when his wife leaves him? Imagine leaving your wife home with 2 kids under 2 while you go to Disneyland all day and night. First to stream himself for 6 hours and now to hangout with spokesmayne ( another awful person) all night long on his live stream. Maybe his wife already kicked him out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Wow!!
First we talked about her having no car and “someone” asks her on her AMA if she has one, she says she does (in her dreams! We all know she doesn’t)

Then her niece is discussed and lo and behold, pictures today while flipping the bird right on her niece

While we are at it…KT, why did you skip the divorce hearing on Monday? Do you not want to get divorced from Matty?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
This new format of their videos is even more annoying than their old ones. It’s like they’re a broke ass TODAY Show at Disney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
KT wants a divorce, but won’t show up so she doesn’t have to show assets. So it will drag on, but it will end.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She's wearing a stupid ribbon in her hair again.
KT: YOU LOOK LIKE A DUMBASS! Stop the 10 year old hair do's already!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't understand Disney sometimes. If he got a ban for doing something stupid then why didn't they ban his right to film and livestream? It might be harder to enforce but he's still making money off of the parks after deliberately disobeying their rules.
Disney screwed themselves with this. ALL photography or videography for commercial purposes is already forbidden on Disney property, unless you get Disney's explicit permission first.

Officially-approved productions have strict rules, including having to post signs informing guests that filming is in progress. I've been involved in quite a few of those, and Disney has representatives that supervise every second of the production.

Disney made the mistake of being greedy. They decided that the vloggers were free advertising, so they pretended not to notice the unauthorized filming. Then they made the even bigger mistake of treating some of them like legitimate press. It became a coveted perk -- the ultimate Disney exclusive! Disney's Media List is more mysterious, and harder to get into, than Club 33.

And so, of course, every idiot Disney fanatic with more cameras than brains slapped together a channel. Disney clearly, stupidly, never imagined that a dozen or so vloggers would rapidly turn into literally hundreds. 99% of them have such low view numbers, or such bad demographics, that they're absolutely useless to Disney.

Here's where Disney is stuck: applying rules unequally can, and does, lead to charges of discrimination, with accompanying ugly lawsuits. Disney has to enforce the rule for all, or for none. To enforce the rule for all would take a tremendous amount of time and effort, which wouldn't be cheap.

From my perspective, Disney's only got three ways out:

The easy way is if California and Florida pass privacy laws restricting public filming for profit. Never going to happen.

The best way for Disney would be if park guests forced the issue. The filming prohibition is one of the terms agreed to when buying a park ticket. We agree to follow the rules, with the reasonable assumption that Disney will be ensuring that other guests also follow the rules, or face the consequences. Disney is clearly in breach of that contract. A class action lawsuit by passholders would give them the excuse to crack down, and then start some sort of official permitting process. This is also never going to happen.

The worst way, and the one that's going to happen eventually, is that there will be a horrifying incident involving filming activity that will create such a furor that Disney will be forced to shut it all down. In a park full of children, we can sadly all imagine what kind of incident this may likely be, although women are open to victimization, as well. It's a story I haven't shared yet, and it's why I stepped away from here for six months, but it happened to me.

The end is coming, but it's going to take something more terrible than BLAB to get there.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
LOL
Now that you mentioned it, let's see how long it takes for her to round up the unsuspecting child for a little extra bump in views!

She did mention her in their live, saying that one of the reasons she couldn't go to that special WDW event was because she has to attend Ca$hlee's play (or something to that effect). She really likes to blame the kid, ya know? 😄
She put up a picture that come through I think on either facebook or instagram of them with the kid in between them and the first thing I notice is the arm ( should say crock hand) around Ca$hlee is literally flipping everyone off.......................
---

Spencer is going to be sleeping in the car! He took a photo with a woman that is into fitness AND nutrition.

He’s so f*cked.

View attachment 1934504

View attachment 1934505
While he is sleeping in the car, he will be dreaming that he is that piece of exercise equipment.............

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't know who needs to hear this, but Spencer and Katie are straight-up trash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I think with the market so saturated they’re all just pumping out a bunch of tit content to stay in the algorithm.

There’s no need for daily videos from these people. Once a week or bi-weekly would suffice because there really isn’t that much changing at the parks. And then they wouldn’t need to go every day and take reservations up from other people who don’t go daily. It’s amazing how much the “scene” has changed since I discovered these kinds of videos in early 2017. I mean, I used to watch dim tracker and got decent info for a while there. A little ATW sprinkled in along with a little themparks 360 or whatever the silent ride videos were called. That’s all that was needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Too little too late, this was covered by Fresh Baked 2 days ago. He also credited the source that alerted him to the color change on the people mover track
3EA4D17F-2BDD-4CA5-B726-FC0357F83F36.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The real question of the update vlog: IS THE GODDAMNED STAGECOACH BACK IN FRONT OF GALAXY'S EDGE??????? 🙄

Yeah, too many vlogs from these two grifters. The last one was less than 24 hrs ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.