Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using her innocent niece as a prop to stick it to Tattle goes at the top of the list of the most despicable things Blob has done. 🤬

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh thank GOD they updated us on Earl of Sandwich. I don't know how I was going to function without knowing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh thank GOD they updated us on Earl of Sandwich. I don't know how I was going to function without knowing!
Another important update: Disneyland painted something that isn't even an attraction anymore.

[Aside - perhaps it's the construction update videos that annoy me the most. Full of b.s. and speculation, often over such stupidly minor things.]

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ATTENTION any Potential Sponsors. This is the caliber of the person named Katie Slockbower. Using an innocent child's pose to intentionally flip the finger to the camera and post to her public social media. Disney already knows this, she is not a good person.
20230205_112142.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Disney screwed themselves with this. ALL photography or videography for commercial purposes is already forbidden on Disney property, unless you get Disney's explicit permission first.

Officially-approved productions have strict rules, including having to post signs informing guests that filming is in progress. I've been involved in quite a few of those, and Disney has representatives that supervise every second of the production.

Disney made the mistake of being greedy. They decided that the vloggers were free advertising, so they pretended not to notice the unauthorized filming. Then they made the even bigger mistake of treating some of them like legitimate press. It became a coveted perk -- the ultimate Disney exclusive! Disney's Media List is more mysterious, and harder to get into, than Club 33.

And so, of course, every idiot Disney fanatic with more cameras than brains slapped together a channel. Disney clearly, stupidly, never imagined that a dozen or so vloggers would rapidly turn into literally hundreds. 99% of them have such low view numbers, or such bad demographics, that they're absolutely useless to Disney.

Here's where Disney is stuck: applying rules unequally can, and does, lead to charges of discrimination, with accompanying ugly lawsuits. Disney has to enforce the rule for all, or for none. To enforce the rule for all would take a tremendous amount of time and effort, which wouldn't be cheap.

From my perspective, Disney's only got three ways out:

The easy way is if California and Florida pass privacy laws restricting public filming for profit. Never going to happen.

The best way for Disney would be if park guests forced the issue. The filming prohibition is one of the terms agreed to when buying a park ticket. We agree to follow the rules, with the reasonable assumption that Disney will be ensuring that other guests also follow the rules, or face the consequences. Disney is clearly in breach of that contract. A class action lawsuit by passholders would give them the excuse to crack down, and then start some sort of official permitting process. This is also never going to happen.

The worst way, and the one that's going to happen eventually, is that there will be a horrifying incident involving filming activity that will create such a furor that Disney will be forced to shut it all down. In a park full of children, we can sadly all imagine what kind of incident this may likely be, although women are open to victimization, as well. It's a story I haven't shared yet, and it's why I stepped away from here for six months, but it happened to me.

The end is coming, but it's going to take something more terrible than BLAB to get there.
An excellent analysis that is spot on! I’m so sorry you’ve had a bad experience. Always know you can get support here xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20230205_135511_YouTube.jpg

Spence: The update that only Best Life seems to care about...

You got that right, dumbass Spin-ster 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you think Auntie Katie is giving us the bird lol View attachment 1936576
Gee what mature professional behaviour from a woman in her mid thirties who claims her job is an, ahem, “Social Media Influencer” and “Youtube content producer.

I can just see her chortling away in her black yoga pants that are stretched to breaking point, tapping on her phone with her sausage fingers saying “That’ll show those Tattle people!” and rewarding herself with a churro.

You realise, you stupid woman that you’ve just given us the perfect photo to send to any company that is misguided enough to even consider using you to promote those products.

Your immaturity, short sightedness and moronic behaviour never ceases to amaze me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.