Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In honor of Harry Styles big win tonight at the Grammys, I take you back to the mobile order windowā€¦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Hey Dence, are you trolling us, or do you really believe that half of Adventureland was ripped up to do "some plumbing, or something, IDK"... Subterranean work ? šŸ˜†

1675680214930.png

No, it wasn't ripped up because BLOB took a dump. :poop:

Yes, it's already received it's "theming." EXPLANATION: It's done. Boop!

The whole reason for this project was to regrade the bridge, and the surrounding area, to make it easier for Holka wearing, HUGE backpack lugging, people to hike the Adventureland area without needing oxygen to breathe.

From now on, just stick to what BLOB know best..... FOOD!

šŸ§

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
i heard there was an unreported earthquake in anaheim. now i know why

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Iā€™m all for being silly and having funā€¦ but this woman spends most of her days at Disneyland, the other days? Probably in bed or on the couch, gets her day ā€œstartedā€ at 2pmā€¦. Poor diet, obese, no friends, spends hours scouring Tattle and patrolling comments about her on social media. Pretends and has actually convinced herself that this is her ā€œjobā€.
Sheā€™s also in a love-less sham of a ā€œrelationshipā€ with a senior citizen, while still marriedā€¦

Thatā€™s not even touching her (most likely) dysfunctional childhood with Zanny the Nanny!

Its no wonder sheā€™s not right in the headā€¦

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She is addicted to dopamine hits from Disney and junk food.

Lots of people are fueled by dopamine hits from Disney and thatā€˜s why they become vloggers. But once they make vlogging their job, the dopamine rushes wane. Two WDW vloggers are good examples. Michael Kay became so disenchanted with Disney that he ate himself into oblivion. When he had made himself a pariah and the food no longer hit, he basically gave up his channel. Paging Mr. Morrow is obviously sick of it too. He is also eating himself into oblivion but even thatā€™s not working much anymore. So now he is regularly hanging out with moronic clout chasers to have the ā€˜friendā€™ experience at Disney to chase the dopamine.

KT has been able to stretch out her dopamine habit because she basically does zero work for the channel. She isnā€™t feeling the grind of vlogging being work because she just shows up, eats, acts like a fucktard, and Spencer films her.

But I think KT mightā€™ve even been getting a tad sick of it and that was the low point around the holidays when I think there was trouble with Spencer. But now heā€™s back working, she feels flush with money and can buy her Topo Chico and feel a second wind of Disney highs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Lots of people are fueled by dopamine hits from Disney and thatā€˜s why they become vloggers. But once they make vlogging their job, the dopamine rushes wane. Two WDW vloggers are good examples. Michael Kay became so disenchanted with Disney that he ate himself into oblivion. When he had made himself a pariah and the food no longer hit, he basically gave up his channel. Paging Mr. Morrow is obviously sick of it too. He is also eating himself into oblivion but even thatā€™s not working much anymore. So now he is regularly hanging out with moronic clout chasers to have the ā€˜friendā€™ experience at Disney to chase the dopamine.

KT has been able to stretch out her dopamine habit because she basically does zero work for the channel. She isnā€™t feeling the grind of vlogging being work because she just shows up, eats, acts like a fucktard, and Spencer films her.

But I think KT mightā€™ve even been getting a tad sick of it and that was the low point around the holidays when I think there was trouble with Spencer. But now heā€™s back working, she feels flush with money and can buy her Topo Chico and feel a second wind of Disney highs.
Classic ADHD hyper fixation. I have it too so I get it, but completely feeding yourself on your hyper fixation for dopamine isnā€™t healthy. She thinks sheā€™s happy cause sheā€™s just living off that hit of dopamine she gets when she walks into the parks, eats a Disney snack, etc but a fulfilling life is so much more than that. I donā€™t feel sorry for her tho cause if you arenā€™t gonna do the work of learning to live with your mental illness in a way that doesnā€™t hurt everyone around you, then you can continue to chase dopamine till you give yourself a heart attack.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
With KKKT & Dencer being such Universal fans now, why havenā€™t they waddled to Toothsome yet?

I mean, a milkshake with a whole cake slice on top hasnā€™t tempted her yet šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

This is so true, I just spent the last 8 days at the parks, the last time I was here was in early 2020. Even staying at the Grand Californian was a great experience, it becomes to much being in the parks all the time, you start to lose touch with reality after a certain amount of time. These vloggers that go all the time, especially KT and Spencer are trying to fill an empty void with in them selves, you can only eat so much theme park food, ride the rides and experience the same stuff day after day. I do feel that there is a mental illness somewhere in the mix when you want your life to surround your self with Disney 24/7. On that not I'm off to Vegas for a few days then back home.

• Heart
This is so true, I just spent the last 8 days at the parks, the last time I was here was in early 2020. Even staying at the Grand Californian was a great experience, it becomes to much being in the parks all the time, you start to lose touch with reality after a certain amount of time. These vloggers that go all the time, especially KT and Spencer are trying to fill an empty void with in them selves, you can only eat so much theme park food, ride the rides and experience the same stuff day after day. I do feel that there is a mental illness somewhere in the mix when you want your life to surround your self with Disney 24/7. On that not I'm off to Vegas for a few days then back home.
Itā€™s like eating too much junk food, sure it tastes good in the momentā€¦but long term, itā€™s damaging your health! When KT says she loves all things Disneyland to an unhealthy level, sheā€™s not joking! It stopped being funny long ago, now itā€™s just sad!
What an empty lifeā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 26
With KKKT & Dencer being such Universal fans now, why havenā€™t they waddled to Toothsome yet?

I mean, a milkshake with a whole cake slice on top hasnā€™t tempted her yet šŸ¤”
It's because they don't top it off with Mickey ears...otherwise she'd have been there daily.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

it's probably because they assumed they would have gotten invited to the media preview, and didn't

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Iā€™m all for being silly and having funā€¦ but this woman spends most of her days at Disneyland, the other days? Probably in bed or on the couch, gets her day ā€œstartedā€ at 2pmā€¦. Poor diet, obese, no friends, spends hours scouring Tattle and patrolling comments about her on social media. Pretends and has actually convinced herself that this is her ā€œjobā€.
Sheā€™s also in a love-less sham of a ā€œrelationshipā€ with a senior citizen, while still marriedā€¦

Thatā€™s not even touching her (most likely) dysfunctional childhood with Zanny the Nanny!

Its no wonder sheā€™s not right in the headā€¦
I can only imagine what it is like having no set goals in your life. Even the 100k they so desperately want isn't a real goal as they do next to nothing to try and gain more subscribers (except purchase them!). We all have goals - that's why we study, go to work etc so we can reach them.

KKKT has none. It must be a boring, unmotivated, unfulfilled existence. I always find it funny how she constantly says we're all jealous and want to live her life. Besides the obvious things (I don't want to be an overweight, childless, unemployed, friendless woman) I actually don't want to go to Disneyland every week! )Given I would mind 2-3 trips a year but even though I could afford it I cannot justify the expense). If I went as often as she does, then the magic would go which I think it has for her, thus the gorging on park food to try and find that happiness as @westville discusses above.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.