Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Spencer! how come mr morrow now has 200,000 subscribers but ours never go up?!"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
An evening at the Napa Rose:

"Hello, we are Best Life & Beyond and we would like your best table, please"

"I'm sorry, it's Valentine's Day and our reservations have been booked for months"

"This is unacceptable - do you know that we have 98k subscribers on YouTube? It's imperative we stage a meal that appears both high-class and romantic. I demand to be seated or speak to the manager at once."

"I mean, we can seat you outside on the patio...? It's essentially closed because it's bleeping freezing outside - but you can have it if you want."

"Yes, that will do. Our fans are very gullible and we're very experienced in embellishing things."

"Right this way, Spam, I mean, ma'am."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

"I'm sorry, it's Valentine's Day and our reservations have been booked for months"

"This is unacceptable - do you know that we have 98k subscribers on YouTube? It's imperative we stage a meal that appears both high-class and romantic. I demand to be seated or speak to the manager at once."

"I mean, we can seat you outside on the patio...? It's essentially closed because it's bleeping freezing outside - but you can have it if you want."

"Yes, that will do. Our fans are very gullible and we're very experienced in embellishing things."

The only assholes outside. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The only way Spencer can tolerate hanging out with Katie is to have the distraction of filming a vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
PixarCharlie checking out of Grand Cal this morning…

“Ma’am, I think this $180 bill at Napa Rose on my folio was mistakenly charged to me. I ate three hotdogs on Pixar Pier for dinner last night.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Ha ha. A little Spencer Magic!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They needed to sit outside because the other diners complained about Spence's breath.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Could be those leggings she never takes off.
i mean who has 4 gallons of liquified lard, a grappling hook, and a jeep with a 2,000 lb reinforced winch lying around for every night removal. This ain’t JurASSic park

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like she's shaking down her Oma for some more cash, per Big Fella's IG.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I love Lisaland. She is sweet. Pretty. Smart. Not annoying in the least bit and puts Slobba the Hut KT to shame!
Totally agree. She has a great personality and her videos are joyful and cute. I have never seen her get people kicked out of the park, lure men to the fuel rod station, push children out of the way to get to a chair, etc. Katie keeps trying to copy her, but...

Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 4.21.29 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Totally agree. She has a great personality and her videos are joyful and cute. I have never seen her get people kicked out of the park, lure men to the fuel rod station, push children out of the way to get to a chair, etc. Katie keeps trying to copy her, but...

View attachment 1963295
Lisa is a nice, respectful person. Doesn’t screech on rides (or anywhere else), doesn’t grift, doesn’t piss cast members and other guests off. She deserves success. Big Fella deserves…….Spencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
KT, girl, NO ONE wants to see a close up of your half eaten mochi with your bite marks and saliva on it. If you want to show the middle cut it with a knife.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

They probably took one look at these 2 bums, and decided to keep the TRASH outside.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.