Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Dani, I'd love
To motorboat you

1676385664490.png

---

Roses are red
Marigolds are yella
Life really sucks
Stuck with this big fella

1676385751698.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
Can’t you just feel the romance in the air?
This is SO sad. I've scoffed at people holding up their phones the whole time at concerts....but to dance with enough space for Jesus in the middle so you can film it is just sad. There is NO love there, it's strictly business.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

tgerlily

VIP Member
They lost 9 members when the new month hit. How they have anyone members left is beyond me.
08AA6C07-1DF4-4B68-B181-E12D49420F10.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Cruising Into Obscurity

I love the classics and one of my favorites is Pollyanna and Summer Magic, although I don’t think this one is one there. If you want a couple old 80’s comedy’s, go with Big Business or 3 Men and a Baby.
Big Business is one of my family's favorites. I remember seeing it in the the theater. Save Jupiter Hollow!

---

Catching up, but thanks, all. This morning was (hopefully) the last of the blast. I still feel dragged-out, but at least I feel human again.
---

The Queen has a new video celebrating hitting 4k subscribers....in which she announces her intention to do a weekly live stream. On Wednesdays. 💥 Go, Queen Daphne! ♥👑🥳

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
If I recall, during their most recent trip to Tahoe, Tattlers had their livestream removed from YouTube and followed it up by getting them kicked out of a Cinnabon... on… the… same… day😂 Does Spencer not remember this?...Pepperidge Farm remembers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

UncleLester

VIP Member
PixarCharlie checking out of Grand Cal this morning…

“Ma’am, I think this $180 bill at Napa Rose on my folio was mistakenly charged to me. I ate three hotdogs on Pixar Pier for dinner last night.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44