Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Dani, I'd love
To motorboat you

1676385664490.png

---

Roses are red
Marigolds are yella
Life really sucks
Stuck with this big fella

1676385751698.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Rose are red.
Katie's leggings are black.
Matty's love for Katie is dead.
Might as well have another snack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Roses are red
Corpse flowers are stinky
Katie would be lighter
If she hadn't eaten Binky
---

Roses are red
Violets are blue
The font on BLAB's t-shirts
Is Spencer's man-goo

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
i wonder if they will have a surprise elopement for Valentines.

oh yeah, she's married

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Today's your day KT, half marathon registration is open 🏃‍♂️
In all seriousness, this time last year I started participating in the 5K & 10K virtual RunDisney events as a motivator to move more and lose weight and I feel so much better

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
In all seriousness, this time last year I started participating in the 5K & 10K virtual RunDisney events as a motivator to move more and lose weight and I feel so much better
Please dear God let them sign up for this so we can get another exercise vlog. Oh please, oh please, oh please…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
1676391557489.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So wait…KT claims she had a crash from eating “natural sugar” from all the mango she consumed. Dummy me…I was thinking fresh mango. She considers this natural sugar? Mango in a syrupy sauce? I’ve never seen this type of mango before, wonder how much added sugar is in it.
AD578CF8-E97D-4A2D-9881-C4380A182909.jpeg
D4E55D30-C615-44B4-970A-08A46E28225F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Matt, Jeremy and Spence
KT loves churros more than you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I give it six months
'Til BLAB's channel is through

• Haha
  • Heart
wait......why are they refusing to use the term "super bowl" in their latest video?

do they really think the NFL big wigs watch their channel? lmao

i'm pretty sure that only applies to tv/radio networks without NFL rights who are planning to use the "super bowl" in promotions or marketing. these two are so painfully stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well done you!
I planned to come to this event for my 50th and do the 5 &10km but that was the year they canceled it 😞 . Going to put it back on my list for 2025

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So wait…KT claims she had a crash from eating “natural sugar” from all the mango she consumed. Dummy me…I was thinking fresh mango. She considers this natural sugar? Mango in a syrupy sauce? I’ve never seen this type of mango before, wonder how much added sugar is in it.
View attachment 1959628View attachment 1959631
If this website is anything to go by, it’s mango ice cream with pieces of mango on it.

She acted like she was Tarzaning around and collecting fresh mangoes each day.

But I should’ve known better. It’s a dessert.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
According to the website I found, it also includes tapioca balls or "pure starch" as they described them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.