Best Life and Beyond #82 BLAB Returns to Runaway Railway, After Allegedly Ruining CM Preview Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we get one of these this week?

“Changes to Channel: Thoughts & Major Update about Future”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I couldn’t believe this was real so I actually had to FF through the latest video to see it for myself. It’s some silly applause box and as usual KT had to make a spectacle of her dumbass self. Guess she’s in a manic phase

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
And yet there are two dumb ass CM’s clapping and cheering her fat ass on.
They have to. Those stupid tape squares are "applause boxes". (I don't know if it's a Disney invention, or a social media thing.) The CM's stationed there are supposed to clap and cheer whenever someone is inside. Several vloggers have made asses of themselves already. I think Provost did the same dancing-in-and-out-of-the-box thing. So disrespectful to the cast members stuck working that position.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
ART - another word that KT does not understand.
No wonder she thinks Dense's drawings are masterpieces 😂
To be fair, the light was in her eyes. She probably just couldn't see...or there was that fun colorful hue you see after staring at the sun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.