Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cardfrek

VIP Member
"Private" dinner at Napa Rose, but in reality - they were banished to the Phantom Zone like Zod in Superman II
🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230215_215924_YouTube.jpg

The signature "Stolen from ATW 'Act casual camera shot, even though Spence had to go and place the camera, start filming, finish shot, and go retrieve the camera' shot" 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

UncleLester

VIP Member
Rose are red.
Katie's leggings are black.
Matty's love for Katie is dead.
Might as well have another snack.

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
They probably won't even do a public 100k livestream celebration like most other vloggers do. They'll post about it endlessly and probably make a whole video about it, but no actual fan interaction.
We should work together to create 500 subs for them. And the moment they start celebrating, unsubscribe them all.

• Haha
  • Heart

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
She doesn’t know who Adam Ant is 😂😂😂. Spencer your girlfriend is waaaaay too young for you. That or stupid. My kid even knows who he is
That figures. I'm sure KT also didn't know that Adam Ant was an inspiration for Johnny Depp's portrayal of Jack Sparrow.

AdamAntJackSparrow.jpg

Spencer was pretty animated this evening...

Animated GIF

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Best Life and Beyond #83 Spencer and Katie Aren't Invited to Nintendo, and All Their Romance Is Pretend-o

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Expect Katie & Spencer to make the drive in from Malibu to try and fish a few $20’s out of Charlie’s wallet.
…followed by a new vlog titled “we stayed at the Grand Californian”…that will include a room tour of Charlie’s room because their room wasn’t ready…again…and a very cringe intro and outro where Charlie appears uncomfortable with all the “pretending”.

• Haha
  • Heart

westville

Chatty Member
She is addicted to dopamine hits from Disney and junk food.

Lots of people are fueled by dopamine hits from Disney and that‘s why they become vloggers. But once they make vlogging their job, the dopamine rushes wane. Two WDW vloggers are good examples. Michael Kay became so disenchanted with Disney that he ate himself into oblivion. When he had made himself a pariah and the food no longer hit, he basically gave up his channel. Paging Mr. Morrow is obviously sick of it too. He is also eating himself into oblivion but even that’s not working much anymore. So now he is regularly hanging out with moronic clout chasers to have the ‘friend’ experience at Disney to chase the dopamine.

KT has been able to stretch out her dopamine habit because she basically does zero work for the channel. She isn’t feeling the grind of vlogging being work because she just shows up, eats, acts like a fucktard, and Spencer films her.

But I think KT might’ve even been getting a tad sick of it and that was the low point around the holidays when I think there was trouble with Spencer. But now he’s back working, she feels flush with money and can buy her Topo Chico and feel a second wind of Disney highs.

• Heart
  • Haha

cardfrek

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230202_112926_YouTube.jpg

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I will give them 1 point of credit for no sunglasses 😎 in the thumbnail, but then take it right back since it was during a nighttime event.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Go to 18:45 in Adam's vlog with Daphne and OA from today. Watch for about 45 seconds. Do it. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41