Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They give less than 12 hour notice for a zoom meeting and they expect the super Besties to drop everything to join?

In the real word, businesses that treat their stakeholders like this do not last long.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Dare I say ...that she did take my advice and she has not only filtered her face, but her fingers too?🤣

View attachment 1765462
💯 and she did a wonky job 🤣

Just a reminder - Spence isn't a paid employee beholden to market standards and forces. He isn't some floating independent contractor that's "in demand".

Lil'Spence's checks come from Mommy. He is just a glofied 1099 employee of Mom - and mommy can pay Lil'Spence whatever he needs.

There are certain tax implications to constantly gifting $$$ - but - paying an "employee" is totally different.
I was going to ask that. If he made that per contract or per year? Or like the contract is for x amount…and you hope it’s for a long show and you have multiple jobs?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
HEY THERE SUPER BESTIES WE WOULD LOOOOOOVE TO GET ON ZOOM AND CHAT WITH YOU TONIGHT!!! LET'S AIM FOR AROUND 7:00 OR MAYBE 8:30 ACTUALLY LET'S JUST DO IT IN ABOUT FIVE MINUTES BECAUSE SPENCER ISN'T SLURRING HIS WORDS TOO BADLY AT THE MOMENT AND I AM GOING TO BE, LIKE, SUPER-BUSY LATER THIS AFTERNOON PEELING BACK THE CORNERS OF THE PACKAGING ON THE STOUFFER'S LASAGNA I'M MAKING FOR SUPPER SO LET'S GET TOGETHER FIVE MINUTES FROM NOW OKAY ACTUALLY NOW IT'S MORE LIKE FOUR MINUTES BUT ANYWAYS HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT BUT IF YOU CAN'T I GUESS YOU CAN JUST CATCH US IN MARCH BYEEEEEEEEEE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
💯 and she did a wonky job 🤣

I was going to ask that. If he made that per contract or per year? Or like the contract is for x amount…and you hope it’s for a long show and you have multiple jobs?
You're basically an independent contractor. Every job will have a different (but probably similar) rate. Especially if you are working with the same crew you usually do.

Reactions: 24
You're basically an independent contractor. Every job will have a different (but probably similar) rate. Especially if you are working with the same crew you usually do.
So that would explain him mansplaining that he’s getting more work. Thanks for the explanation.

Reactions: 22
They give less than 12 hour notice for a zoom meeting and they expect the super Besties to drop everything to join?

In the real word, businesses that treat their stakeholders like this do not last long.
They can't even commit to a time. It's 7/7:30...so people need to wait around a full half hour before any links potentially get posted. Bet it doesn't start until 7:45.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
KT really on instagram telling people to use freaking Afterpay to buy beauty products. That's HORRIBLE advice. If you don't have the money to pay outright for a luxury item you don't buy it.

I'm just going to assume now that she is deep into living on credit.

(I know its interest free....if you make your payments)

Screenshot_20221128-104020_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
KT really on instagram telling people to use freaking Afterpay to buy beauty products. That's HORRIBLE advice. If you don't have the money to pay outright for a luxury item you don't buy it.

View attachment 1767238
Tell me you know nothing about skincare without telling me you know nothing about skincare, KT. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Have they ever "walked in Walt's shoes" and shown their viewers Uncle Robert's garage where it all started, Walt's favorite restaurant Tam O'shanter, Walt's homes in SoCal etc...
All of which are located in or adjacent to Los Feliz - where Spencer says he once lived. You’d think he would know about these places and vlogged them. Heck, you could even show viewers where the original Walt Disney studios were, as well as Walt and Roy’s first houses- all in the same neighborhoods. But what do I know 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 1767238
1669661946634.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Taking beauty tips from Katie is like taking fitness tips from....well, Katie, actually.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

View attachment 1767238
She’ll offer that for their patreon when the prices increase effective Jan 1

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.