Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the "lifestyle channel" rebrand from the beginning of the year didn't take? Where did it go wrong? Was it the Anacarpa gym workout? The Vegas foodie tour? The adventures at Costco and Target? The portable oven cookout at a Orlando motel? The Lake Tahoe Cinnabon eviction?
This little summary just hit me as to what a failure of a year they've had. Way to go Katie and Spencer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I honestly think that if someone was planning for their first-ever trip to Disneyland, and watched BLAB's videos in preparation, they'd end up knowing less about Disneyland than they did before they watched the videos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So they haven’t had a good video in a while. No besties content…and right before the new month starts she drops $120 at Sephora and then gets a facial and buys their products too. Some of their followers have SAID they can’t afford the Patreon…they are so out of touch it’s insane.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Let's say you are Spencer, and you are working your real job and putting in a fair amount of hours while the heffalump just does whatever it is that she does when she is not ruining other people's vacations at Disneyland.
How long do you go before you decide enough is enough?
From what we just witnessed, I thought it was 3 days. But now it may look like that was not correct.
Or was it correct and they are just like my favorite band the Eurythmics, no longer a couple, but are now only together to put out subpar Disney content?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The fact that Spencer has to have KT “go grab something” and “go away” for a minute so he can mansplain something to the camera (like the 10yr old her attitude would highly suggest she is) legit makes me lol uncontrollably 😩😂💀

Spencer: Hey KT, here’s $10 go into the emporium or go get a treat or something, I gotta have a grown conversation with empty words with irrelevant meaning. DONT SPEND IT ALL!!

KT: YESTHHHH! Bye Felicia

• Haha
Reactions: 32
do you guys think she’s getting some sort of income by claiming to be oma’s or cashlee’s caregiver? because how on earth is she going to afford $120+ at sephora, a facial, etc when she hasn’t worked in years and their YT is failing, and patreon numbers have been plummeting? i’ve been dodging black friday/cyber monday emails like crazy and my partner and i both have full time jobs, but life is still too expensive (especially in southern california) and i can’t imagine spending $120 on some face cream right now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Let's say you are Spencer, and you are working your real job and putting in a fair amount of hours while the heffalump just does whatever it is that she does when she is not ruining other people's vacations at Disneyland.
How long do you go before you decide enough is enough?
From what we just witnessed, I thought it was 3 days. But now it may look like that was not correct.
Or was it correct and they are just like my favorite band the Eurythmics, no longer a couple, but are now only together to put out subpar Disney content?
After the year they've had if Spencer doesn't separate himself from her NOW and rebrand he never will. Give her the YT channel & name, put out a video explaining how it all went wrong, ask for another chance and start over. Personally, I think they deserve each other and wouldn't mind if this train wreck of a relationship keeps going

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Three words -

Fairy Tale Facials. I thought THOSE were the best products!
duck me. IN THE SAME DAY. IN THE SAME DAY!! :LOL: :LOL:

Again, KT... Tell me you know nothing about skincare and enjoy rinsing money down the sink with overpriced face wash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
do you guys think she’s getting some sort of income by claiming to be oma’s or cashlee’s caregiver? because how on earth is she going to afford $120+ at sephora, a facial, etc when she hasn’t worked in years and their YT is failing, and patreon numbers have been plummeting? i’ve been dodging black friday/cyber monday emails like crazy and my partner and i both have full time jobs, but life is still too expensive (especially in southern california) and i can’t imagine spending $120 on some face cream right now.
That's what Affirm is for! Only 15 dollars a month for eight months!

Per KTs recommendation, of course.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Either the girl that runs Fairy Tail Facials is ignorant to who KT is and is accidentally ruining her business by having her there...or she would like to be called Facist Fairy Facials and is trying to attract a different kinda crowd...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve been getting a small glimmer of something. I hate that this will come off as a Pro Spencer post but it is what it is. I think we are looking at the last Holiday of BLAB. To be honest what benefit does KT give to Spencer right now? The money all comes from his side. He does all the shooting, editing. He’s the only one who kind of works. Any Matty money she gets is eventually gonna end. I would propose that it would be much more beneficial for him to cut her loose and save himself money. How much longer does he work or not work but spend his parents money and housing on taking care of KT a married woman. Companionship can be found easier and more cost effectively from simply getting a hooker every now and then. I think as crappy as he is he’s much more financially aware than she is. Hence the canceling Disney World trip, the trips everywhere, and just doing Disneyland. The fact is if it were just him doing those trips he could probably swing it but KT is just too much dead weight to afford. Let’s say he gets a new gig. How long can he justify carrying KT financially. For what? Is she going to have kids with him? Are they going to marry? Where is this going and why?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve been getting a small glimmer of something. I hate that this will come off as a Pro Spencer post but it is what it is. I think we are looking at the last Holiday of BLAB. To be honest what benefit does KT give to Spencer right now? The money all comes from his side. He does all the shooting, editing. He’s the only one who kind of works. Any Matty money she gets is eventually gonna end. I would propose that it would be much more beneficial for him to cut her loose and save himself money. How much longer does he work or not work but spend his parents money and housing on taking care of KT a married woman. Companionship can be found easier and more cost effectively from simply getting a hooker every now and then. I think as crappy as he is he’s much more financially aware than she is. Hence the canceling Disney World trip, the trips everywhere, and just doing Disneyland. The fact is if it were just him doing those trips he could probably swing it but KT is just too much dead weight to afford. Let’s say he gets a new gig. How long can he justify carrying KT financially. For what? Is she going to have kids with him? Are they going to marry? Where is this going and why?

Prob why she is going so hard on all the business tagging. Setting herself up to be the ultimate Disney influencer on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Spencer will be her lover till the end of time. He is codependent and feels he probably can't find anyone as "good" as Katie. Lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.